new member!

Options
hello. :flowerforyou:
so im new to this hole thing me and my aunt are working on losing wait im working more on the fitness part tho i bought a step meter and have been logging down my steps for the day just to start out and work from there. if you have any other little tips that i can start out with i would love it thanks:happy:

Replies

• mlboon
    mlboon Posts: 2
    Options
    You go jess we will do it together
  • judywitdabootie
    Options
    Hi Jess, Good luck I'm an new member too and I am so excited, just think positive and be patient it will happen for you!
  • sasen222
    Options
    Hi im Sasen this is my real first diet im 56 and been thin most of my life, over the last 2 yrs
    I have gained mass weight. Im 5 8 at 185. Trying to get to 145-150 by June 30. Wish me luck
  • rjmatthews
    rjmatthews Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I am back on here for 2012. I started this last year and I didn't see it through and I decided to try it again. I logged on at the start of the week and did okay until today with keeping within my calories although it was difficult because it seemed like I hardly ate anything all week. Today, I felt like I was really just plain old hungry with my stomache growling so I splurged and had an extra helping at dinner and allowed myself a candy bar and when I entered my food I had doubled my calories and went way over!

I figured now I need support, so here I am on the message boards. I can not live on fruits and veggies alone so I'm not sure if I can do this. I love cheese!

Ronda
  • shayshay63
    Options
    HI,

I'M STARTING MY DIET AGAIN, LOST 36 LBS LAST YEAR AND PUT SOME OF THEM BACK ON. I'M EXCITED ABOUT THIS TIME BECAUSE EVERYTIME I LOG MY FOOD IT HELPS ME TO STAY TRUE TO THE CAUSE. I'M 48 AND WOULD LIKE TO LOOSE ABOUT 35 LBS BY JUNE. I BEGAN ON MONDAY AND HAVE ALREADY LOST 7 LBS. WOOOOHOOO! :happy: NOW JUST TO KEEP IT UP...... GOOD LUCK TO ALL THATS TRYING HERE, BE PATIENT AND IF YOU CHEAT GET RIGHT BACK ON, IT WILL GET EAISER. NOW IF ONLY I CAN MAKE MYSELF LIVE BY THIS POST LOL.... ADD ME NEED MUCH SUPPORT/!!!!!

SHARON:smile: