Any recommendations for a someone who has lost...

Options
And slowly have began to gain it back. I lost over 30 ILBS a few years ago, kept it off, and then just recently I have began to gain it back because I have lost all of my willpower. I know that isn't something that anyone else can help me with but I wanted to know if there was a lifestyle that anyone has been following on here that can help me find a healtheir lifestyle than the one that I have been following...

YOu see, I am going away to college next year and I want to feel my best when I go away to college. I want to make sure I know how to make healthy options in the school cafeteria and not do what I have been doing when I eat out (which is just throw out all my hard work at the gym on a piece of pizza--or three--or an unhealthy sandwich...)... Right now I am at 105 ilbs and I want to be 101 and start to get leaner and more muscular. but I know I can't do that with the unhealthy diet I have been following since the holidays have began. Soooo HELP PLEASE!

Replies

• Suedre
    Suedre Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I am a master at losing weight. I am also a master at gaining it. I've gained and lost the same 50 pounds no less than 4 times in my life. I wish I had the answer. Maybe someone with great wisdom will fix us up. :)
  • mea9
    mea9 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    The guys on here say " you can't out train a bad diet" but it looks like you have been doing some work with weights. Have you been keeping track of your measurements because they also say it's hard to put on muscel without gaining some weight. I'm no expert but I'd look for something else going on...