Afraid to friend!

Options

Replies

• Rhea30
    Rhea30 Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    The saying "Do as I say, not as I do" didn't come from no where! Everyone is probably guilty of giving advice they don't always follow at one time or another. Now get out there and make friends :)
  • carrie340
    Options
    We all have our ups and downs, good days and bad days. You're advice might really help someone when they need it, and on other days they could really help you!
  • thetorontokid2
    Options
    I'll send a request as well!! I mean, I'm more than happy to give out encouragement and support, but really...SPONGEBOB everywhere! How could I not?? lol
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Well, the way I see it is I could always use some advice, whether you follow it or not!!! Advise me of anything and that will be a good fitness buddy... :0)
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    You don't need to give out advice, some people just want to know that there is someone there judging them for eating the entire cookie jar. We will say we won't want judgement but at the end of the day, if we don't get it, we have no reason to not eat the cookie jars contents. It's not what you do say that gives motivation, it's what you could say.

Also, a quick "Well done" on exercise is often enough for some people.

You have no reason to feel conscious, we are all in the same boat for the most part.

Good luck in your journey. X
  • Maria_t02
    Options
    ha yes, This loon just added someone to look at him.. ha-ha gorgeous! :)
  • kaetra
    kaetra Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    There was a Public Service Announcement commercial years ago that had some great advice -

"Don't be A Fraid, be A Friend!"

Add me, we're around the same age and I'm a mom too. You sound fun and I LOVE SpongeBob!

I'm Ready! I'm Ready! I'm Ready! For a Friend!@ Yay!
  • sailorsiren13
    Options
    so sending you a request hahahahahhha in spongebob's voice!
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    I love loons and Spongebob.
  • lostsanity137
    lostsanity137 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    If you have friends, you have more people to support YOU too. If you go outside of your goals, lose control, need advice, need to vent, those people you add will be there to help you back! Every day! So be a good friend and your friends will be good friends back! We will cheer on your successes and pat you on the back and tell you to keep trying when you mess up!
    I make mistakes all the time! But my friends here are always quick to keep cheering me on.

:D
  • jessmanbeck
    Options
    I completely understand how you feel!! I'm sending you a friend request. If I can give you good advice and you can do so in return and we only listen to half of what each other says we will still be ahead of the game. :wink:
  • Rosepower
    Rosepower Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    i"m the same so I am sending you a friend request, if I can figure out how!
  • bmacholiday
    bmacholiday Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    When I started I had no intention of adding anyone I didn't personally know, that changed pretty quickly. Very glad I ignored myself and added friends. :flowerforyou:
  • Mrs_Me
    Mrs_Me Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm also sending you a friend request - you can't have too many friends! ; )
  • rwd5046
    rwd5046 Posts: 302
    Options
    Your just like the rest of us friend. No one is perfect. Just keep trying. I'm sending a friend request.
  • katieklg
    katieklg Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I do the same thing ... sending you an invite! :)
  • adreal
    adreal Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I am the same way. Send me an invite. I love my friends on here.
  • bjfmade
    bjfmade Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request! Welcome. Feel free to add me
  • Tujuannaevans
    Options
    Feel the fear and do it anyway. We all fall short. Give what you can and leave the rest up to the individual. People will respond positively I bet.
  • Munchi8175
    Munchi8175 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You and I actually have similar weight loss goals. I am very new to this site and literally have 1 friend on here (a co-worker) which is how I even found this site. I will send you a friend request and leave it up to you if you want to accept.