24 and need more support on here :)

Options
I've introduced myself once already and didn't get much feedback; hoping for more this time. I'm 6 days into my diet and doing great. I have never done so well. I'm hoping to lose 40 pounds! I want to set a good example for my son as far as a healthy lifestyle and I just want to feel better!! I only have 2 friends so far and could definitely use more on here. My husband is awesome support and so is my family, but could use some myfitness friends :)

Replies

• crunchybubblez
    crunchybubblez Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Hi! :)
  • fitchick58
    Options
    You can add me. I also have only 2 friends and could use more.
  • heyemz
    heyemz Posts: 12
    Options
    I just started yesterday!
  • samatalma
    samatalma Posts: 197
    Options
    Hi! I am 23 (will be 24 in May) and am looking to lose 50 pounds. You can add me if you'd like, I love having new friends :)
  • duranchick72
    duranchick72 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I need some friends here to share this journey!:smile:
  • shanea98
    shanea98 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    you should just add people much like facebook- lol. What will it hurt. Most everyone here is doing this for the same overall goal.
  • melonruby
    Options
    Welcome! I'm pretty new to this also. I've been on for about a week. doing ok too. Would be happy to share stories and help each other out. I have to admit, having friends on this makes a huge difference. I tried doing it a few months ago and had no friends and really struggled. But now with friends it makes it so much easier. We all tend to help eachother out and give eachother praise and advice. Would be happy to firend you!
  • jmorris229
    Options
    hi my name is jessica and i am 26 years old a wife and mother of five. i really could use a little help myself. i went from 218 to 213 in 5 days 50 more pounds to go by march 28. would like to become fitness bodies.
  • bademasi
    bademasi Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Hello! I would love to be friends to help motivate each other. I am on every day and plan to loose another fifty pounds. :tongue:

12908857.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • KtLizbet
    Options
    Hi Melissa, I am 25, and the Mom to two kids, I've been on MFP for just about 4 months, If you want a friend you can add me and we can try to keep each other motivated! Good luck on your journey!
  • jmorris229
    Options
    thank you i need all the friends, help,and support i can get.
  • Kelly4877
    Kelly4877 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Will add you as a friend! ;)
  • ConnieSG
    ConnieSG Posts: 376
    Options
    For anyone out there that would like more friends, just add me!!
  • Melissabv21
    Options
    Thanks Everyone!!! :)
  • jmorris229
    Options
    how do you add friends on here
  • Melissabv21
    Options
    You can just go view their profile and it gives you the option to friend them.
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Everyone can add me. I try to be a great friend and give encouragement to everyone I can.

X
  • iishnova
    iishnova Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 also and you have an adorable little boy! Feel free to add me, I can always use more support and I don't have a lot of active friends on here.
  • NIKKJ3PLAYER4
    Options
    HELLO, I'M NIKKJ3PLAYER4, COUNT ME IN AS WELL GOOD LUCK. I'M SURE YOU'RE GONNA DO GREAT! YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL LITTLE GUY TO RUN YOUR BUT OFF TRYING TO CATCH. LOL