NV Weightloss pill

Options
Has anyone used this before? Did it help, or not? Any bad side effects?

Replies

• desp8housewife
    desp8housewife Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I used it a few years ago...it did help me lose weight but I was counting calories as well.... the 2nd time I tried it I didn't notice it helping....so I can't decide if it works or not. I had NO side affects at all.... maybe alittle more energy but not shaky or anything like that. I usually can't tolerate anything that gives me the jitters. Hope this helps.
  • mellissapearson
    mellissapearson Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your reply! I think that even if it just helps me get motivated to get to the gym it would be a good thing :)
    I used it a few years ago...it did help me lose weight but I was counting calories as well.... the 2nd time I tried it I didn't notice it helping....so I can't decide if it works or not. I had NO side affects at all.... maybe alittle more energy but not shaky or anything like that. I usually can't tolerate anything that gives me the jitters. Hope this helps.
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    nah, i dont trust pills but i do love Holly Madison!! lol
  • mellissapearson
    Options
    This is my first time ever getting any kind of diet pill... so I'm a little nervous! lol
    nah, i dont trust those type of pills but i do love Holly Madison!! lol
  • Thena81
    Options
    maybe its because im Greek and grew up in a different country... they do not believe in pills! only natural remedies and riding things out!! lol
  • mellissapearson
    Options
    Well.. that would be the best way to do it :) I'm just trying to get a little push to get started. I prefer not to have to get a second bottle. I sooo wish I had a work out buddy but no friends live close enough!
    maybe its because im Greek and grew up in a different country... they do not believe in pills! only natural remedies and riding things out!! lol
  • Thena81
    Options
    yeah, idk many folks losing weight here in va lol but i loove these mfp-ers, they are awesome people and will give you so much support! i never feel alone anymore, i just jump on and see how ppl are doing and it motivates you to get up!! we all listen, vent and love!!! welcome and i wish you the best of luck!!
    add me if you like!
  • sailorsiren13
    Options
    start with less than the recommended dose and see how you do at first. I get it i'm about to start biaphedidrine just to get things jump started you can friend me if you want. Also if you start having side effects just quit taking them. :)
  • mellissapearson
    Options
    Thanks! I sent you a friend request :) Just joined today so I'm still setting up my profile :)
    yeah, idk many folks losing weight here in va lol but i loove these mfp-ers, they are awesome people and will give you so much support! i never feel alone anymore, i just jump on and see how ppl are doing and it motivates you to get up!! we all listen, vent and love!!! welcome and i wish you the best of luck!!
    add me if you like!
  • mellissapearson
    Options
    Definitely! It says to take 3 in the morning and 3 in the afternoon, I'm just going to take 1 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon. I'll send you a request!
    start with less than the recommended dose and see how you do at first. I get it i'm about to start biaphedidrine just to get things jump started you can friend me if you want. Also if you start having side effects just quit taking them. :)