Jillian Michaels is a B*tch!

Options
Okay so not really. But by the time i finished her "Banish Fat Boost Metabolism" workout video, I was cussing her out. I felt like i was going to literally vomit a few times! I have to tell you that is a great cardio workout using only your body weight as resistance. So if you don't have any weights it's no problem! I recommend it to everyone!

Ps. I just finished like 2 minutes ago so I'm headed to the shower!!!

Replies

• AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Hahaha - it is an awesome workout! I haven't done that one in awhile, but am thinking about adding it back into the rotation for when I need a good *kitten* whoopin! :)
  • christina_c_marks
    christina_c_marks Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I think that is the next DVD I am getting but it's such a long
    Workout..but I need something to do for cardio.
  • parvati
    parvati Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Everyone loves to hate Jillian!!!
    I have all of her videos & love her!! However, when I made my husband do one of her videos he definitely had lots of nasty things to say to/about her!! Lol so I bought him one of Bob's videos.... It was much harder!!!! :)
    You can hate her now, you'll love her for how she changes your body!! :)
  • TheCloverFreak
    TheCloverFreak Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I love her 30 Day Shred too! My mom has Ripped in 30 and I bought her Killer Buns and Thighs for Christmas. I'm thinking about borrowing them soon to try those out as well!

And parvati if you say that Bob's are harder I may have to work up to those a bit but they are now on my list!
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    Yep after I finished the 30 Day Shred I got this one as well as 4 of her other DVDs. BFBM is some serious cardio! Extreme Shed and Shred will kick your *kitten* in a whole new way though. Look into that one if you start finding the other stuff too easy, it's a whole new beast. Yoga Meltdown is really good too, works you in silly different ways. I haven't done Ripped in 30 yet, my DH is working his way through 30 day shred so I'm doing it again with him, but trying bigger weights this time,, then we'll move on to Ripped in 30 together.

I can't wait to get her new kickboxing DVD in March.
  • abraam
    abraam Posts: 25
    Options
    Everyone loves to hate Jillian!!!
    I have all of her videos & love her!! However, when I made my husband do one of her videos he definitely had lots of nasty things to say to/about her!! Lol so I bought him one of Bob's videos.... It was much harder!!!! :)
    You can hate her now, you'll love her for how she changes your body!! :)

same here! I own every single one and I love em!! :)
  • Katetastrophe
    Options
    No one I love to hate more than Jillian!:devil:
  • Laura_Ivy
    Laura_Ivy Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Dude BFBM is a *****! I've only tried that one,30 day shred and ripped in 30! She kicks some serious *kitten*.
  • AmyRhubarb
    Options
    I love her 30 Day Shred too! My mom has Ripped in 30 and I bought her Killer Buns and Thighs for Christmas. I'm thinking about borrowing them soon to try those out as well!
    I have all of those & love them all! Great workouts packed in short amount of time. I like 6 Week Six-Pack too - that's another good one to alternate with any of the others.
  • richmondcowgirl
    richmondcowgirl Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    She scares me, if I can find her stuff on youtube I'm all for it while on the road. She still scares me.
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    Yep after I finished the 30 Day Shred I got this one as well as 4 of her other DVDs. BFBM is some serious cardio! Extreme Shed and Shred will kick your *kitten* in a whole new way though. Look into that one if you start finding the other stuff too easy, it's a whole new beast. Yoga Meltdown is really good too, works you in silly different ways. I haven't done Ripped in 30 yet, my DH is working his way through 30 day shred so I'm doing it again with him, but trying bigger weights this time,, then we'll move on to Ripped in 30 together.

I can't wait to get her new kickboxing DVD in March.

Didn't mean to say 'silly' up there LOL stupid iPad autocorrect. Can't even remember what word that was supposed to be now. LMAO
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    lol I just did BFBM for the first time on Saturday. I've done 30ds, ri30 and NMTZ. I thought BFBM was gonna be like NMTZ and when I realized it was cardio I thought, "Oh, just cardio. Whoop-de-do." It kicked my butt. I was sore for 3 days.
  • kimgravel
    Options
    I have Ri30 and NMTZ, and they're both awesome. I just ordered 4 of the other ones mentioned here (6 pack, buns and thighs, 30DS and Yoga) and now I'm regretting not adding the cardio one as well
  • crunchybubblez
    crunchybubblez Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Ok. I'm in!
    Which do you suggest I start with.
    Be gentle on me. *cringe
  • karreec
    karreec Posts: 15
    Options
    You see I can cuss her out while doing her DVD but I would be scared as hell if she was in front of my face...lol
    I love her DVD's!!!! I have her 30 day shred, her No Trouble Zones and her 6 week six pack. They are crazy intense!! I bought her Killer Bins and Thighs today and will be trying that tomorrow.
  • TheCloverFreak
    TheCloverFreak Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Ok. I'm in!
    Which do you suggest I start with.
    Be gentle on me. *cringe

Any of them are good to start with. I started with 30DS and then went to BFBM. I haven't tried any of the others yet. I'm really interest in her Yoga Meltdown. I may be getting that one soon.
  • lilsassymom
    lilsassymom Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I love her dvds. I have had BFBM since it came out and I still find it challenging. It took me awhile to be able to get through the whole workout without stopping. Now I can---and sometimes after circuit 7 I will go back to the main menu and add an extra circuit or two for the extra challenge.

I love her 30 DS. When I finished the 30 days, I went back and upped my weights. I also will do them back to back for that extra challenge.

With NMTZ I started off with 3 & 5 lb weights. After I felt I "mastered" it I upped my weights again with this dvd as well.

I love how her dvds are so versatile. You can always change something here or there and get another challenge:smile: .
  • AngieELS
    Options
    I just got this dvd last week. Wow! The only reason it didn't kill me is because I'd just finished 30 days straight of 30 day shred so my endurance is up a lot and I am very familiar with a lot of her moves. It's a great workout. I fully expected to have lost about 10 pounds after almost an hour of this. LOL
  • turkishmelly
    turkishmelly Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    She is such a ***** but i love her to death! She keeps me going!!!
  • AmyRhubarb
    Options
    You see I can cuss her out while doing her DVD but I would be scared as hell if she was in front of my face...lol
    I love her DVD's!!!! I have her 30 day shred, her No Trouble Zones and her 6 week six pack. They are crazy intense!! I bought her Killer Bins and Thighs today and will be trying that tomorrow.
    Killer Buns & Thighs is great, but it is a killer! My quads & hammies were sooooo sore! But it's a great workout. :)