Need some motivation!!

Options
I just started on Monday! I would love some friends to keep me motivated!

Replies

• bghere
    bghere Posts: 42
    Options
    Since completing my 30's it has gotten to be more of a pian to get weight off. Much more work is required sheesh. But if i can do it (i can be lazy at times) you absolutely can:tongue:
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! :) Just keep logging everyday. You can add me as friend so we can give you all the support and encouragement.
  • leann74016
    leann74016 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I am not a big exerciser person, but i walk a lot b/c of work. But as long as you log everything everyday you can lose weight. I haven't been able to lose weight ever before joining MFP. But i love it! You can do this! I have only lost 15 lbs since joining but i feel so much better already! You can add me if you want. :)
  • livelovesmile
    Options
    I will support you (:
  • kdownes1
    Options
    I just started this week as well.
  • mybeach27
    mybeach27 Posts: 243
    Options
    i would luv to b there for u :) friend me if u would like, hope to hear from u soon! good luck i know u can do it! :)
  • Blacksheep80
    Options
    Good luck, This is my first day on here, and plan on starting my workout on wednesday.
    Good luck, you can add me as a friend if you like. We all need the motivation.

I really do since I have gone back to school & have a 9 month old baby boy.
  • SaPrice7
    Options
    I just started on Weds this week! Loving all the support on here and will be there for others as well :)
  • munchkinhugs
    munchkinhugs Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Hey!

I just started the other day (Thursday, I think..). MOre than anything, MFP is great for keeping track of the (types of) foods you're fueling your body with. The other plus is the great community support!

Good luck,

S
  • Stevebone42
    Options
    Welcome! I just started here monday and I'm really impressed by all the support from all the great people here. Feel free to add me if you wish.