Where do you keep your scale?

Options
Mine's in the kitchen, right next to the fridge to remind me of my goal anytime I try to mindlessly eat :)

Replies

• TiffanyDawn79
    TiffanyDawn79 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Mine is at work, where I spend most of my day. but I am thinking about getting one for home as well. the kitchen is a great place!
  • deltagreen
    deltagreen Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    It is in the bathroom furthest away from my room. If I see the scale every day, I'm always tempted to hop on.
  • inspirem
    inspirem Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    hidden in the laundry room cupboard...currently it is not my friend and i don't like what it has to say! (teehee)
  • Legally_Natural
    Legally_Natural Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I put my scale above my cabinet in the bathroom. It takes a conscious effort to take my scale down to step on it. Did I mention that I take the batteries out too? I must admit that putting it in the kitchen is a great idea!
  • colleen_mairead
    colleen_mairead Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I don't have one :p but I work at a hospital soooo... They're unavoidable.
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    mine is at publix!
  • callikia
    callikia Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Inez's by the fridge too but that's because it was the only level flat surface I could find.
  • MintheWing
    Options
    We keep ours in the basement, we did that because there's not much room upstairs and the ground is much more level down there. Also I end up only weighing myself about once a week which seems to work out pretty well :)
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    Bathroom next to my room.
  • kemeko
    kemeko Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    In the kitchen... I pass by it a thousand times a day. I reminds me to stay within my calorie limit/goal.
  • turkishmelly
    turkishmelly Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Under the bed. I can only use it on saturdays.
  • Elixandra
    Elixandra Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Mine is under the stool my son uses in the bathroom. Kind of a reminder of why im doing this.
  • jfluchere
    jfluchere Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I store it upright in between the toilet and cabinet. I have to bend down and put on the floor and its kind of s pain so I don't do it often :)
  • nwhitley
    nwhitley Posts: 619
    Options
    I used to keep it in the bathroom, but every time I went in I felt compelled to weigh myself. So, now I keep it hidden in the hall closet.
  • janjtaylor
    Options
    In the bathroom where I get ready for work. I weigh almost every morning and right before I get dressed to go to work. Before I have had breakfast, coffee, anything. Same time, every day, same conditions when I am at my "lightest".
  • SLIM195
    SLIM195 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    It's under my bed, pull it out on Sunday morning to weigh-in.:wink:
  • livinginwoods
    livinginwoods Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    At my Dr.s off ice
  • Crystal_Pistol
    Crystal_Pistol Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Guest bedroom closet.
  • mill1295
    mill1295 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Mine is in my bathroom.. I weigh everyday! And my food scale is in my kitchen on the counter.
  • hunnyspice
    hunnyspice Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Mine is in the bathroom underneath the tub. Which means I have to bend down every time I get it and then I have to move the floor mats to get a level surface.