Need some friends :) 28/f

Options
Hey guys and gals, I am new to this and looking for more friends to share recipes with and do fun challenges with! Currently I am doing weigh in's on Fridays and I hope it pushes me to do my best!! Let me know if you want to join with me it would be nice to have some more like minded people in my life!! I have one other lovely lady that is doing this with me but I am so thankful one of my friends shared this site with me!! Please send me friend invite :)
thanks
Rach

Replies

• yoshi91610
    yoshi91610 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am a 23/f married with one child, I need to lose around 100lbs!
  • flisafakto
    flisafakto Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I'm 27/f and I've been here about 70 days, So far, this is the most successful weight loss plan I've ever had!

I'd love a new friend, and I also do weigh-ins on Friday. Feel free to add me :)
  • savage22hp
    savage22hp Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I have been on for 85 days and this site has really helped. I am sending a friend request , add me if you like .
  • SpitfireStacey
    SpitfireStacey Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    26/f losing roughly 30lbs. feel free to add me. I love this place!
  • HeyHeyRae
    Options
    26/F, name's Heather, and I've got around 150lbs to go. I can use all the support I can get lol And I try to be as positive with everyone else as possible! It's a hard thing, what we're trying to accomplish. And it's great that we have a place like MFP where we can share tips and compare hardships!
  • JaneDoughSanAntonio
    Options
    I'm 29, and looking to lose around 200 pounds. Add me if you like! Welcome to MFP!
  • lindsnjeff
    lindsnjeff Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey, feel free to add me. I too need to lose over 100 lbs! Would be fun to have some to check in with =)
  • rnelsonxo
    rnelsonxo Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    yay a post was successful lol :) I am excited to get to know each one of you!!! <3
  • michellef216
    Options
    hi everyone!!! 28year old female with 2 kids here.. I want to lose 100 lbs to be a healthier mom. I want to teach my girls how to live better and cut out all the junk. I would love to have you guys add me as a friend so we could support each other. I think losing weight is one of the hardest things in the world. Well maybe keeping it off..lol.... Feel free to add me!!!
  • CrazyLazyStylist
    CrazyLazyStylist Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    26/F 2 kids. Quite a bit to lose..
  • Gshepmix83
    Gshepmix83 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Tina!

I'm at 28yr old female. I started my diet journey this November at 251 and now its January and right now I am at 234. I am hoping to get down to 150 by this summer. I became a member in Sept. 2011 but want active. I'm more active now than I ever was in my life. Feel free to add me :)
  • hbrown1230
    Options
    Hi!! Just joined tonight and am very excited to get going!! I'm a 30 year old mom of 2 (boy, 8 and girl, 5) and have been married to the best husband in the world for 10 years! Last year I joined our local YMCA and did a Choose to Lose Program and lost 30 pounds in 3 months and was SOOO happy! Well...I fell WAY off track over the summer, gained it all back plus 20 pounds and am tired all the time and just overall very unhappy with myself. Time to get back on track!! My sister will be doing this with me as well, and I'm very excited for that! But, we could use another group of people to check in with. I'm willing to share what I learned last year and am very fortunate to have a personal trainer as a neighbor, so if you have any questions I'd be happy to try and answer them or can always ask her. Looking forward to getting to know all of you!!! Best of luck!
  • willowinred12
    Options
    Hey 29/f/military wife with 2 kiddos. One is about to be 4 and one is 7 months old. I have over 100 pounds to drop. I need lots of help, ideas, and recipies. Please add me too!!!!!!!!
  • ichorica
    ichorica Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    HI I'm new to the message boards and to site. I am 30 with one child. I have over 100 lbs to lose. Feel free to add me! (Anyone else that is in need of a friend or would like to be extra support for me)!
  • springcheeks
    Options
    Hi Rach, I've sent a friend request to you. The more people we have cheering us on the better!
    If any of the others who have replied want to add me I am happy to have you on my friend list :)
  • flubbychunks
    Options
    Hi and welcome I am new too. I am 18 years old and looking to lose around 10 lbs. Good luck with your goals! :)
  • KellieNicole813
    Options
    Hey guys and gals, I am new to this and looking for more friends to share recipes with and do fun challenges with! Currently I am doing weigh in's on Fridays and I hope it pushes me to do my best!! Let me know if you want to join with me it would be nice to have some more like minded people in my life!! I have one other lovely lady that is doing this with me but I am so thankful one of my friends shared this site with me!! Please send me friend invite :)
    thanks
    Rach

hey girl!!

this is only my 4th day on the site and being back in the gym but i would LOVE to join in on weigh in's for sure!! i think that is a wonderful idea and it will help us all stay accountable! add me when you get a chance... i would really like to be apart of this!! thanks!!

hope to hear from you and take care!! :smile:

kellie