New friends please!

Options
I need all the help, motivation, and support please! I would love to have more friends on here!

Replies

• btpeanut
    btpeanut Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    im new & looking for motivation too none of my friends have the same issues or know I'm even doing this lol. I just started & it's hard dieting when you dont have support
  • mybeach27
    mybeach27 Posts: 243
    Options
    Hey I would luv to help both of yall...friend me if u would like, hope to hear from u soon :) ciao bellas
  • pucenavel
    pucenavel Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    there's lots of us out here.

I'm pretty dedicated to my fitness - using MFP to push through a plateau and get down to the weight I want to be for an athletic event I'm training for (and to just plain look better!).

I don't eat like a bird - in fact, I'm really focused on planning my intake & exercise in advance so that I can eat enough to be satisfied. Mostly, I find that MFP helps me see the stuff that gives me less pleasure than it's worth (cheese, mayo, white rice) and guides me to finding better alternatives to the normal "bad stuff" (turkey burger v. hamburger) or things I can eat when I just get the hardcore munchies (celery is king!).

If seeing and hearing about what I'm doing or getting an occasional "Atta-girl" from me will help you out, send me an invite.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    help?
    motivation?
    support?

I'm sorry, do what now?
  • Football_N_Guns
    Football_N_Guns Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I thought this was a dating site and a gun forum. Someone led me astray.
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    I'm just here for the snacks...
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I have brie and cabernet...will that do?
  • elisa0128
    Options
    I need someone to keep me motivated too
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    I think I'm in love....or drunk and craving brie......one of the two.
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options

I like Brie but I am allergic to penicillin and was told not to eat it. *shrug*
  • nunnurse
    Options
    Hi, I need some moral support too. I would like to find someone to check in with daily and work together to reach a goal. I need more friends to help keep me accountable. Help!:happy:
  • Kaspur
    Kaspur Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I Would like some motivational help and support as well. I can motivate and support but following it is hard for me to stay on track. even though i have a goal, it is way to easy to fall back in the lazy trail. I don't want to do that. Please help kick me in the rear when i start to slack!
  • ShelleyG84
    Options
    Hi, my name is Shelley and im new to the sight as well. Still trying to navigate through everything. I am really getting motivated by all the tools available and for free. If you want to chat im here.
  • dennisnguyen
    dennisnguyen Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone,

I'm fairly new to this site, but I'm no stranger to dieting and exercise. I'd like to have more support as well. Just hearing about the accomplishments and progress of others is a great motivational tool for me.

Feel free to send friend requests to me.

Thanks,
    Dennis
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I think I make a good friend.

I offer support/encouragement/motivation.

Feel free to add me. x
  • chellelynn30
    Options
    Here for any that need some motivation and support as long as you are willing to give me a kick in the butt when I need it!!

Good luck everyone and stay positive!