New here but not to the journey

Options
I'm Bella a 30 year old mother to one little boy! Have 50 lbs I'd like to lose. Looking for some buddies who would like to give and recieve support! Add me! Looking forward to getting to know some of you better!

Replies

• lkfritsch
    Options
    Hi Bella, I am well 55 and I have 2 children and 7 grandchildren, I am on your side. I have about 30 to loose but it is not the number of pound we loose but the change in lifestyle that will stay with us forever.
  • SherryW6
    Options
    Hi Bella, I've got 20 pounds that I can realistically lose. I also have a birthday coming up and getting healthy is very important. Just like you I'm looking for a buddy to receive and give support.
  • KariePerez
    Options
    I'm 33yrs. old and started out at 305lbs. and am now 255lbs. that's a 50lbs. lose and its been one hell of a journey lol I have another 65lbs. to go before I reach my goal and might just keep going it depends how I look. If you would like a friend who has been there friend me we can support each other!!!
  • ichorica
    ichorica Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I want to apologize to a person that sent me a friend request i accidently declined! Please resend i don't remember you username! So sorry!