Any fellow Aussies on MFP?

Options

Replies

• stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    There are actually quite a few of us on here!

Always like to have some more aussies
  • velloxal
    velloxal Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Melbourne :) You will love this site, very supportive :)
  • luvmydog2
    luvmydog2 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Perth ...W A ...welcome ...I am 64 yrs young ,,lol!
  • jrw80
    jrw80 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi CQ Coast here!!!:smile:
  • zlem
    zlem Posts: 92
    Options
    technically not an aussie.. but I have lived here for 4 years =)
  • Izabella66
    Options
    izabela - Melbourne

i just started ...this herd way:)))) feel free add me:))ciao
  • JulesofWinsto
    Options
    Sydney.. unfortunately :(

BUT proudly Aussie!
  • kathrynthomas5
    Options
    Hi, I'm from Brunswick, Melbourne and ready to feel the way I was feeling before Christmas. I think you would be surprised at how many Aussies are using MFP.
  • demhareis
    Options
    I'm a Rockingham (WA) bunny. That other half of mine uses the MFP iPhone app, so I checked to see if there was a web site to go with it. (Yay, there was!)

So here I am.

Got a heart rate monitor for Christmas that came with a web site, so I kept track of exercise there. But it didn't have any nutrition areas, just fitness.

Experience teaches me that either diet or exercise alone won't give me success. I need both. I'm hoping I'll find success here. I want to lose around 25 kg.
  • lillybug11
    Options
    yep ADELAIDE here :)
  • msminkee
    msminkee Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    And another Adelaide girl here...just starting the "journey" with a long way to go. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • mideon_696
    mideon_696 Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Sydney here...Sup.
  • Kristina from Rockingham WA!!! LOL I have 30kg to lose but I'll be happy with fitting back into size 10-12!!! (not too worried about scale numbers =D)

Add me if you like =D
  • popchex
    popchex Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    technically not an aussie.. but I have lived here for 4 years =)

That's me too. I've been here 7 years, will be officially Aussie this year though, hopefully!
  • Kymmy81
    Kymmy81 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Adelaide here as well - always happy to have more local friends (same country = local for me!) :smile:
  • monkeymouse74
    Options
    Hi there :-)
    I am an Aussie, in Mandurah, WA. I am 60 years of age, and wanting to be a lot less of me - currently 98 kgs -shas snuck on over the years. I have about 20kgs to loose to be anywhere near where I should be, but even not gaining any more weight has got to be good! I have to have a converter open because I don't know the pounds - OMG sounds so much worse in pounds - 215!!

My daughter's wedding is on 31 August 2012 so I have that as a motivator. I just went thru my wardrobe and pulled out all the stuff that doesn't fit, and bundled it up, and marked it "When I reach my goal weight".

I don't want to buy my mother-of-the-bride outfit until I achieve at least my first goal, which is to lose 10 kgs.

MFP has been good for me, makes me focus, think about what I'm putting in my mouth. Oh boy was I mad when I listed my breakfast - Sultana Bran - I have been taking a box to work and having that as my mid-morning break snack as I just don't feel like eating first thing in the morning. BUT I didn't realise how much SUGAR it has!! Arrgh. So now going to make porridge in the mornings before I go to work, that has heaps less calories & sugar.

I am happy to be added as a friend alhto I haven't worked that out yet .... 8-P

I'm in Dawesville, The Cut...:-) We're basicaly neighbours...LOL Same with @Demhareis in Rockingham. Feel free to add me.
  • Enny2405
    Enny2405 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Yep - I'm in Brissy, feel free to add me if you like!
  • milzu
    milzu Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm in Canberra. Just joined this week. Great to see so many other Aussies who will be on the same time schedule!

Please feel free to add me :)
  • SDormer91
    Options
    Adelaide originally and Bunbury, WA now :happy:
  • Terasome
    Terasome Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    Sydney :)