Ladies: Breast size reduction?

Options
Curious about whether those who have lost weight have noticed reduction in breast size, and if so how much?

I currently wear a 36DD bra and hope that weight loss will bring this down. Wondering how much weight you lost and how much your size went down.

Thanks for your help.

Replies

• vegamy
    vegamy Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Yes, I went from a 44DD to a 36D (so far). This is only one cup size, but the difference is massive - DD cups at such a large band size are considerably bigger than ones at smaller band sizes (I guess because of the amount of extra breast tissue). My NSV - being able to shop at Victoria's Secret for bras!
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Small difference in mine, not a cup size though. I'm small to begin with and didn't have that much to lose. But I sure wish I could have kept the larger ones!
  • rushmirmir
    Options
    I was on 40dd and now in between 34dd or 36d wish I was in a c cup and trying my hardest because d and dd are so hard to find.
  • dizzydi1968
    Options
    I've gone from 42G to 36D and still shrinking........................

I always thought I was naturally big busted but it would appear that like everywhere else I was just carrying too much body fat around there.

As I am an hourglass body shape I assume I will always have proportionately large breasts but they are definitely much smaller.
  • amyofftherecord
    amyofftherecord Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    At my highest (288.4 lbs) I wore a 40-something G-ish that was still a bit to small but I couldn't find anything bigger for a price lower than my firstborn child. At my smallest (150.8 lbs) I was into about a 34-36 D (though in some styles I was still a DD). Fair warning: they didn't shrink "up". There was a bit of pancake-tit going on. So there's that to look forward to, but it's nothing a decent bra won't fix.
  • Alison__
    Alison__ Posts: 107
    Options
    I used to have wear 70D, which was actually too small for me, but after losing around 7 kg/ 15 lbs, I can easily wear 75C. I'm rather happy about this because 70D's are hard to find in the stores, but 75C are really common. Yey! :)

(70D is a US 32C and 75C is a US 34B btw!)
  • evelyngrice
    evelyngrice Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I am a 36GG and have lost 26 lbs so far...no reduction as of yet :(
    But when I was really thin I was a 34E, so I think I am just a big boobed girl :laugh:

:flowerforyou:
  • stephabef
    stephabef Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I was a 32D at 118 pounds, started again as a 34D at around 140ish pounds, back down to a 32D again.
  • VeganPanda
    VeganPanda Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the info, guys! And great job on the pounds lost.
  • slieber
    slieber Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    I was a 34B when I was my normal size years ago. Rose to 42D (probably DD but wouldn't admit that!) at my heaviest. I'm now 34D - the D won't go down and I really wish it would!!!