My body is rejecting?

Options
Ok so since the start of january i bascially havent had any cans of coke maybe one a week but latley havent had any just water etc....past few days iv been stuck in bed with a really migrains and i mean bad i couldent eat and slept for 3 days....i lost over a kg during those days.Since thats happened i cant eat as much like i can eat for example a sauage and id be full?....i go through about two 600mls of water a day if not only one.Tonight because it was someons birthday no healthy food there at all i only had 2 slices of pizza only i got home and my stomach was acting crazy like really hurts and still hurts now...and im not even hungry would this mean my stomach is rejecting crappy food and i can finally move on to a normal healthy life? I think my body has finally taught it self whats good and whats bad i wish my body did this last yr when it was meant to im not sure whats happened or how it happened so fast?

Replies

• themurph8910
    Options
    I am no doctor, but your migraines might be frm giving up the caffine in the pop. I know that happen to me when i gave them up but after about 5 days I was ok.
  • 4thehardman
    4thehardman Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Yup, i had the same withdrawal from diet coke. Mine lasted 2 weeks after many years of abuse.
  • livi_cowgirl
    livi_cowgirl Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Yeah, sounds like caffeine withdrawal.
  • sassyshell
    sassyshell Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I agree the migraines may because of going cold turkey off caffeine. I am the opposite I haven't done caffeine or pop in years so if I drink I get horrible headaches. As far as rejecting unhealthy food,I notice if I eat something very sweet or real heavy,fat, I feel horrible or even get a headache. I'm no doctor either but just a thought. Good luck with your weight loss!
  • lucysposaro
    lucysposaro Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    im not sure if the migrains are linked to the caffiene only because like i said ill have it once a week or something instead of every single day like i used to unless im wrong and u can still go thru withdrawls that way....and just trying to work out why i feel so sick and not so hungry
  • Mondo_
    Mondo_ Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'd say your body is probably rejecting the crap now and craving the caffeine in the coke! I was the same when I first started cutting bad things out , crazy migraines when I cut out coke and tea..had to drink s**t loads of water to get rid, but it went away after maybe a week. Also it made me fuller which could explain why you're not hungry after one sausage!?!?! Also I've cut out bread,pasta and rice and if I do eat them I have unbelievable stomach cramps and can't sleep. I hate to think what pizza would do to me! I do have the odd cheat with crisps and other savouries they're my big weakness, but I always feel it the next day!

Good luck!
  • sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    You've only been doing this since the start of january, and it is only the 7th. Caffeine withdrawal? possibly, only because I dunno how that works. But a few days of healthy eating do not completely change your body to the point where you can't eat pizza. Either something else is wrong health wise or you're not on a healthy diet right now.
  • jwaitman
    jwaitman Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    You should be tested for possible food allergies. I was tested because I used to get violent stomach aches (you can imagine what followed) and since I cut Gluten and some other products out of my diet I don't have near as many problems. I do cheat from time to time and sometimes I react badly, but in moderation it doesn't bother me too much.

When I first started the diet I had to stick to it faithfully and when I did cheat and eat things I wasn't supposed to, especially sugar, I would get migraines too. Gluten allergies are more common that I would have ever thought and they seem to effect people of European lineage, which my family is.

Hope you figure it out and feel better.