Support System!!

Options
HELLO ALL!!

My name is Kellie, I'm 23 and I live in the Knoxville, TN area!! I am in my last semester of college as a Paralegal major and I am so excited about the potential 2012 has to bring!!

I joined MFP this past week and am LOVING all that it has to offer so far!! From what I can tell, this site offers a lot of ways to interact with others whether it's through the blogs, message boards or groups. I am looking for others to chat with who are interested in motivating and supporting each another as we all make efforts towards the common goal of living a healthier lifestyle. I am not asking that this be a daily or even weekly conversation but would just like to find some people who will help hold me accountable to my goals but who will also push me in the right direction as well. I am a kind, thoughtful person who would love to help support others in the same ways that I am looking for and to be a friend.

All in all, we're each trying to better ourselves through buckling down with getting serious about a lifestyle change so we might as well be in it together and help each other through our good times, bad times and (hopefully rare) ugly times. If anyone would like to chat (and it can be about whatever), I am definitely interested and would love to get to know you as we try to help each other out throughout this very important process.

I hope to hear back from some people and I wish all of you luck on accomplishing your personal goals in 2012!!

Take care!! :heart:

Kellie

Replies

• stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Hey!

Welcome! This place is awesome for support, some people will be really picky if you allow them to :D
  • chocciechip
    chocciechip Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Hey and welcome to MFP :-) I must admit some people here are absolutely fantastic, I love my MFP family! Good luck on your journey hope you find some awesome people to help support you!

and as stayxtrue says you can find people who are really there to help push you through those wobbly times! (wobbly as in losing motivation although applies to physique too ;-) hehe) we can do it :-D x
  • KellieNicole813
    Options
    thanks guys!! good luck to you both!!
  • ChristineDiet
    ChristineDiet Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Good luck and welcome. I've been on here for 2 days now and the support I have received is absolutely amazing. Wish I had discovered this site ages ago.

Good luck. x
  • bignuce
    bignuce Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard. MFP is an awesome site. Very positive. I lost 50 pounds just by watching my calories and logging in everyday. I wish you luck in reaching your goal. I PROMISE to support you be positive. Let's get burning. Feel free to add my wifey she is pretty positive as well.(divadayna)
  • Mandalola
    Options
    Well done for joining. I;ve only lost 2 pound and have another 18 or so to go but this really helps in tracking food and making you accountable for everything you eat. It works!

Keep it up and you will get there.
  • roboette
    Options
    Hi, everybody! I just found this app on my phone on Tuesday and love it. It's so much fun and really keeps me motivated. I feel really good about my weight loss journery. Hope I can offer support. glasses:
  • comet_wow
    comet_wow Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to MFP, new here myself abd loving it.
    Good luck on your journey :)