Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

iPhone 4 Arm Bands

Does anyone have an iPhone 4 armband they can recomend, mainly for use in the Gym and treadmill/road running??

Replies

• MrsSpinks
    MrsSpinks Posts: 274 Member
    I got one for christmas from amazon that had good reviews - I haven't got an iphone yet though!! get my upgrade next month so won't be able to tell you how good it is until then!! If you do a search on amazon, loads come up and I find the reviews on there really helpful!
  • mbatey
    mbatey Posts: 45 Member
    Thanks, I will have a look and maybe google it as well! :smile:
  • superflygal747
    superflygal747 Posts: 40 Member
    I've just bought one from Amazon and it will only fit my iPhone if the case is off. Trouble is, the case is a bugger to get off so it'll be a pain if I have to do that every day. Just something to look out for. If you get one that fits and iPhone with a case, let me know please!
  • fatfishy
    fatfishy Posts: 19 Member
    I got my DH one from Asda (you in England?) which velcroes around his arm. he uses it at the gym and is happy with it. It cost about £5.