new to myfitnesspal

Options
:smile: I am new to myfitnesspal. I am so happy that I became a member, it makes keeping up with my calories so much easier. I am a runner, but, still needed to lose a few pounds. I have been a member for five weeks now and have lost seven pounds.:smile:

Replies

• gregavila
    gregavila Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Welcome...great job on the progress, keep working hard and the rest will come.
  • BreakinTheChains
    BreakinTheChains Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Welcome , great job .. Good luck on your journey !!
  • laineyluma
    laineyluma Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the loss so far. MFP is great for support and also for maintaining once you reach your goal. :smile:
  • nathloz
    Options
    Good on you keep on going, new to MFP meself too. Too hot today in melbourne no exescrise :( Anyway good to hear good stories this makes me tried harder.
  • lovinbutterflys
    lovinbutterflys Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hey and congrats on the weight lost thus far! You can add me as a friend if you like the more friends the better!
  • Linda1053
    Linda1053 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. MFP is a wonderful place to be, you get the support of everyone and the encouragement keeps us going. Add me if you would like to. Happy New Year and new goals along the way.:))
  • Miamor582
    Options
    thanks, your right maintaining is the key to weight loss wheather you have alot to lose or just a few pounds. :smile:
  • AbimpyMoschino
    AbimpyMoschino Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Good job