A trainer on a mission to help all those who have fitness go

Options
Hello people, I have a passion to help people become what they where meant to become. Years ago I weighed 235. A began working out to get in shape for boxing. I lost weight but more importantly found myself. I made an incredible lifestyle change and felt TRULY happy. I want to help all who want to achieve there goals. So message me friend me, read my blog. I have helped many get there, but will help far, far more. Let's do this!

Replies

• MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    Hello people, I have a passion to help people become what they where meant to become. Years ago I weighed 235. A began working out to get in shape for boxing. I lost weight but more importantly found myself. I made an incredible lifestyle change and felt TRULY happy. I want to help all who want to achieve there goals. So message me friend me, read my blog. I have helped many get there, but will help far, far more. Let's do this!
    Good luck!
  • sailorsiren13
    Options
    sent you a request
  • doutri2
    doutri2 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Would love help. I was trying so hard to lose 5 pounds. Instead, I have gained 5 pounds. I seem to weigh more when I work out than when I am not.
  • luwalmsley1983
    Options
    That's really kind!!!! Amazing well done on achieving your goals. That's truly awesome. I'll send you a request. Thank you.
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • GemaG
    GemaG Posts: 142
    Options
    Thats great well done will sent you a request Thanks
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Awesome :) Boxing isn't my style... But dancing is... :P Idk if I could be a dance instructor in the future XP
  • sreeves1429
    sreeves1429 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the offer, sent friend request!!
  • bkelley32148
    bkelley32148 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Quite admirable... Thanks.
  • GyasiDaniels
    Options
    What where you doin to lose the 5 pounds? We ofter have the right attitude and the wrong information. Would love to help you as well. Water intake is key, get 100oz a day. and eat 5-6 small meals a day, drinking water before each. Friend me for more info, Let me know if this helped...