Made it to ONEderland!

13»

Replies

• BPayton27
    BPayton27 Posts: 626 Member
    Congratulations! I am a mere 5 lbs from onederland and am oh so excited. I started here at 247. Enjoy it, you've earned it!
  • What great news! Good Job - Thanks for sharing your joy. I can't wait to get there, too!

ONEderland - here I come.........
  • colinmcp
    colinmcp Posts: 88 Member
    Lol...my goal was 200 but now I've made it 199 so I can be in ONEderland too.

We need tshirts.
  • GREAT JOB!!!!! Keep up the great work. :)
  • mbmorse1011
    mbmorse1011 Posts: 492 Member
    Congrats! Its a ONEderful place to be. I joined a few weeks ago and hope to never go back.
  • Butterfly3081
    Butterfly3081 Posts: 67 Member
    Congrats!
  • xaniza
    xaniza Posts: 250 Member
    What an amazing feeling! Congrats =) Awesome way to start the new year off on the right foot!
  • Amy911Gray
    Amy911Gray Posts: 685 Member
    ONEderland is a great place...I've been enjoying it every time I weigh myself... Congratulations and keep up the good works that have started for you!
  • Lainn
    Lainn Posts: 281 Member
    Lol...my goal was 200 but now I've made it 199 so I can be in ONEderland too.

We need tshirts.
    Yes we do! And then let everyone wonder what the heck ONEderland is and why we love it hahahahaha!
  • april80s
    april80s Posts: 18 Member
    Very cool! COngrats!:smile:
  • Well done! :D I'm hoping to reach this promise land soon too!
  • clkuchtyn
    clkuchtyn Posts: 193 Member
    Congrats, that's exactly my new weight too :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!