I lost almost 75lbs and got off blood pressure meds!

Options
untitled-1.jpg

I've still got a long way to go, and anyone who is following PLANT BASED NUTRITION is free to add me!

Good luck to all you!

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    That's what it's all about, Being healthy! Congratulations and keep up the good work. :flowerforyou:
  • chrissi_k
    chrissi_k Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    That's what it's all about, Being healthy! Congratulations and keep up the good work. :flowerforyou:

^ this :)

Congratulations on the loss and being healthy :)
  • Deborahzell
    Options
    WOW thats awsome congrats,better health and looking great:smile:
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Awesome loss buddy
  • JillyCornwall
    JillyCornwall Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Fantastic..well done...the health benefits have to make this journey worthwhile...the fact that you look 10 times better as well is a bonus!
  • Almiel
    Almiel Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Great milestone! Are you following Eat to Live or McDougall, etc?
  • DonPendergraft
    DonPendergraft Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! I'm a big fan of the plant based diet. My father who is 77 and who has had cardiovascular disease as well as needing to drop some weight started on the same plan we are on. His doctor was amazed at the difference in his blood chemistry. He's dropped a lot of weight as well. He's not there yet, but he will be. It is just slower for him because there is always a special occasion where he goes out and eats at the steakhouse or whatever. I'm much more OCD and never break the rules. I feel that if I did, I would just end up chucking the whole thing and go back to eating pizza. :o)

Anyway, you are doing GREAT!!
  • CDresp
    CDresp Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! I am so looking forward to the day I get to drop all the "weight related" medications too! 95% of my health issues are directly linked to weight! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • AlmstHvn
    AlmstHvn Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I am hoping for the day to make a similar post! :D
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! :)
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Congratulation on your loss Caddymatt.
  • teriojo
    teriojo Posts: 10
    Options
    Congrats! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • Alicja_W
    Alicja_W Posts: 169
    Options
    keep up your great work :)
  • thatgirl125
    thatgirl125 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Great job! :) Your doing excellent esp. to get off of your blood pressure meds! That is an inspiration for many!
  • karenwill2
    karenwill2 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    way to go! That is amazing. I am so close to getting off my blood pressure meds it is killing me....
  • CynthiaCollin
    CynthiaCollin Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you ! That is awesome ! No more blood pressure meds is great. You are doing amazing:)
  • MarkKnoxx
    MarkKnoxx Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Dude! You are an inspiration for all of us that are looking to get off meds! Congrats!
  • waterlily
    waterlily Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Keep up the good work!! Amazing progress!!

Lili
  • MattGetsMad
    MattGetsMad Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Great milestone! Are you following Eat to Live or McDougall, etc?

I am a "Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease" guy. Dr. Caldwell Esselstyn Jr's book changed my views on heart disease and diet. Really quite an amazing book.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!