Enjoying the Weekend Weather

Nichole23225
Nichole23225 Posts: 38 Member
Here on the east coast in VA we're enjoying unseasonable high temperatures! It's going to be 67 degrees here today in Richmond, VA. In fact most of the country is experiencing warm weather. The Weather Channel states that more than a thousand record highs were reached the first week of the year! So.... how are we all planning on getting outside and enjoying ourselves?

I'm a procrastinator who never raked all the leaves in the yard. I did the front and not the back. So, I'm heading out in a bit to do the back yard. I'm figuring to go at it for at least an hour and have a big sense of accomplishment when it's done! Then if the weather sticks around tomorrow, I'm headed to my favorite park to walk several miles.

How are you enjoying the warm weather where you are?

PS - mainly posting this so that y'all can hold me accountable to getting that yard work done finally! :-)

Replies

• warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,162 Member
    well i am already back from the gym and get to enjoy 3-8 at my job ;)
    but yea it's like 57 in NJ
  • It's funny to say you are happy for all the sunshine, I live in New Mexico and we are getting ready to have snow and that makes me excited. Also congrats on getting the yard work done, it makes me motivated to do some here since we usually have good wheather!
  • Nichole23225
    Nichole23225 Posts: 38 Member
    OK - I should really get up and head to the yard already! Seeing how it's not really Spring... meaning the sunshine will be gone at 5:00 pm!