Not so new...

Options
Hi everyone,

Not really new to the site, joined a couple of months ago w a coworker, and man, I saw some great results in 2011! I recently went away for the holidays and now that I am back...am finding it very hard to get back to my healthy habits. I have a good support network here, and am looking for other inspired, enthusiastic people to help stay motivated on this long, often times bumpy road! I've seen some great results, but still have a ways to go, about 50-60 pounds... feel free to add me, and let's make 2012 THE year!

:glasses:

Replies

• Cashmere1111
    Options
    Hello cupcakecutie1 !

Welcome back ! I'm a newbie here - but will always offer positive feedback !

Janet :)
  • naturegirl84
    Options
    Wedding is in 7 months give or take GURL!!!! You're always doing things to better your life whether it be taking a hike in the snow with your man when everyone else is hiding out from the cold, or giving positive feedback to everyone you're friends with and especially to me even when I get down and no one can talk to me. Your positive change in your lifestyle and the lbs you've lost this far are a great inspiration. Look in the mirror for your inspiration! Luv ya long time!