First day on this site

Options
Looking to make friends and lose 85lbs! Trying to do whatever I can to stay motivated and lose weight

Replies

• BlueStar1989
    BlueStar1989 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck. Feel free to add me to your friends list and I will do my best to motivate and encourage you. :) You can do it and we're all here to help :)
  • NettyB62
    Options
    Welcome...I just joined this week. I want to lose 40 lbs , have broken that down to 5 lbs/month as my goal. Doesn't sound so scary that way!
    NettyB
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You can do it! Just stick with it and you won't regret it. :D This site is pretty much the perfect tool to help you succeed.
  • barnc3
    barnc3 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi good luck very useful site for keeping track of what your eating and excercising as good as all those other fitness sites that we have to pay for x
  • mandycasey
    mandycasey Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome. Feel free to add me, Good luck xx
  • mwilke
    mwilke Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You have come to the right spot to find encouragement. A lot of the people that I have come across are amazing at offering it! Feel free to add me.
  • aliciawakka
    aliciawakka Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hiya, i also joined this group a few days ago and already finding it helpful! I find myself on this website in the forums more than any other website :). Feel free to add me (anyone) as i need all the motivation and friends i can.. looking to lose around 55lbs.
  • amandadany07
    amandadany07 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!! I've always had this fitness app but never really used it because I always recorded everything in my notebook. Now that I've been playing with this. I LOVE IT!! I will be using this more for on the go's.. I'm here to support others and go on this Journey to being healthy & happy! Let's do this together. I started at 214lbs and now down to 140 lbs. It wasn't easy at all. I'm still working on losing more to be my ideal weight. Then MAINTAIN. Feel free to add me or find me on facebook :)http://www.facebook.com/AmandaDany?ref=tn_tnmn
  • sarabig2fit
    sarabig2fit Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    you can totally do it! let's be friends!
  • michelledyan
    michelledyan Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Add me as a friend! You will really like it here because everyone is so helpful! Journal what you eat and how much you exercise...your MFP friends will cheer you on! :)
  • 03frogs
    03frogs Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    hi everybody! i am hoping to lose up to 50 lbs! i am on day 4 & actually think i *feel* a little different?? i will keep trying! :)
  • soagirl777
    soagirl777 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! This is also my first day on this site. I'm hoping that this site, as well as the support here, will help me achieve my weight loss goal. I'm 5'3", 166.8lbs and hoping to lose 30-40 lbs by summer. I'm not officially starting my journey until Monday. I joined a Biggest Loser contest and our first weigh in is Monday at 6:00 (and I am celebrating my birthday tonight cause it's next Tuesday)! The final weigh in is on 4/9/12. There's about $1,000 up for grabs maybe more. I joined the contest to help aid me in my weight loss not just for the money. Honestly, I don't care if I don't win, but I could buy a new wardrobe with it! lol I thought the weekly weigh ins would help hold me accountable knowing everyone would see me progress or lack there of. I look forward to meeting new people on this site. Wish me luck!
  • 03frogs
    03frogs Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    39 lbs?? i am super impressed! yay 4 u! :)
  • irapino65
    irapino65 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all the new people!! I have been on this site for about 2 months but I'm just getting serious now with tracking my calories and my excercise that I do. I was on WW for 2 yrs or so and lost 20+ lbs. now I'm trying to lose an additional 20 or so. Feel free to ad me. It looks like i'm the only guy?

Rick:smile:
  • Kimberly49
    Options
    First week on here- THink I'm doing pretty good had a few break downs but have been keeping up with the exercise and eating right- Have 9 months to lose 30 lbs for my daughters wedding!!!
  • bgredd
    bgredd Posts: 1
    Options
    Ive been on the site before but starting Monday i will be logging all i eat and my excerise. im on a mission to lose 90lbs. Any help or suggestions are welcome. please add me as a friend and help me reach my goal.
  • nkrueger1
    nkrueger1 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Welcome...I'm starting over myself w/ my tracking...glad you decided to join MFP...feel free to add me...:smile:
  • jumbas80
    jumbas80 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    you can do it... just don't give in. i just started too
  • jumbas80
    Options
    we can do it
  • jumbas80
    Options
    14551771.png