Starting over

Options
I'm not new to My Fitness Pal. I had the app for a few months, but never really took full advantage of it. So now I'm starting over. I have finally decided that I am tired of being an unfit blob...lol. Please anyone feel free to add me. I could really use the encouragement! Let me add that I am a pretty good "cheerleader" as well for anyone who needs it.

Replies

• lemonlime1
    lemonlime1 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi - Im starting over too, so feel free to add me!
  • michelledyan
    michelledyan Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Add me too! Always looking for more friends to share the ups and downs of losing weight with!
  • Alexia40
    Options
    Welcome back!

I've started over numerous times. The main thing is you ARE trying again and not resigning yourself to being overweight.
    One of these times we will get it right :smile:

Feel free to add me
  • coffeebreak
    coffeebreak Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat... I lost 50 lbs, gained 40 back, lost 10, gained 10 and so am almost back where I started. This time I'm committed to keeping it off for good, add me if you want. It would be great!

I do a lot of home cooking, not much fast food or convenience food, so I'll be adding recipes and marking as public if you want some cooking ideas.

My downfalls are snacking in the evenings and making wise choices when I eat out, in addition to not liking to exercise but I am planning on starting pilates to build some muscle, so I can up my metabolism.
  • Kelly_1981
    Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Hello :flowerforyou: Welcome back!

I like you have fallen off the wagon a few times, I got back on the 31st Dec and will not fall off again! I will add you we can help each other! x

Kelly
  • shawnee84
    shawnee84 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem when it comes to snacking. I snack all day! It's definitely hard to stop, but lately I've been good. I'm hooked on the Quaker rice cakes in cheddar flavor. So I just put a portion into a ziplock and put it in my purse.

Thank you guys for the support. We can do this!