Its about time i lost weight

Options
After years of being over weight and just talking about losing it trying a little and giving up this year i am on a mission to actually do it ,could do with as much moral support as i can get so please ad me if you want a weightloss buddy will be here most days on and off but more in the evenings .Look forward to getting o know some of you:)

Replies

• msShari1
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm just a few weeks into this and have received amazing support from this site. I'm a busy mom and work full time at a sedentary desk job so I struggle to find time to plan and cook healthy food. Finding time to exercise is a challenge but I'm losing weight so it is working! Good luck to you!
  • fluffyrn12
    fluffyrn12 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me this is day two for me.
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Welcome all :D Yeay to all of us! New year, new goal. Let's support each other ^_^
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!
  • SandyMilton
    Options
    I just sent a friend request - yep, now is as good of a time as any to get a handle on this!
  • AMKAG
    AMKAG Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    That's how I felt this year, but wanted to do it slowly... small changes into my life... I've taken a month off over christmas new years and really didn't gain to much... Ready to start again slow going...