Hello!

Options
Hey everyone, just started this site 3 days ago, and it's quite handy! I'm starting my bathing suit body quest with the calorie counter here and Jillian Michaels by my side.....not literally BUT I wish! So hopefully all goes well! Wish me luck, and right back at ya! :)

Replies

• pyckse
    pyckse Posts: 84
    Options
    Welcome and I hope Jillian isn't tooooo hard on you!!!:bigsmile:
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Nice to meet you. Have fun with the site and good luck on the weight loss.
  • hairtender80
    Options
    Hello...I just started this about 2 weeks ago. :) I'm on m way back to my pre-baby body LOL :) Good luck
  • kasathe
    kasathe Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi. I just started this too. Good luck to you. I'm thinking this site will help make things much easier to keep track of.
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    hey hey! :flowerforyou: welcome!

we just stared a challenge with the 30 day shred. here is the link - come on and join! we just started monday, and some of us (including me) couldnt actually start until tues or wed. soooo, you are just in time! :drinker:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/53228-30-day-shred-challenge-check-in-5-15
  • anniej
    anniej Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi - nice to meet you and good luck! Everyone is so supportive.
  • ang1977
    ang1977 Posts: 21
    Options
    Welcome. I'm a newbie to this site also. Been dieting about 3 weeks now. Had a bad week but trying to get back in gear. Good luck to you!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I think you will love this site. I do. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: