anyone found a way to use bodybugg without a subscription

Options
Hi everyone, I'm fairly new to MyFirnessPal. I was wondering if anyone has found a way to use BodyBugg without their monthly subscription. I'm looking for like a 3rd party app, or a way to get the info off of it?

All i'm looking for is a way to read calories burned each day. I log all my food here, but want a more accurate calorie burn calculator.

-thanks

Replies

• kmcintosh12
    kmcintosh12 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am not sure you can get much info out of it other than using the watch. You can get a 6 month subscription on Ebay for around $25.
  • dani0626_diary
    dani0626_diary Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You can buy the digital display that you wear as a watch, it will show u.
  • kaymac1908
    kaymac1908 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    There is a Facebook group where someone developed software to read and analyze many of the models. He posted instructions there. I am not able to use it, but maybe you can.
  • kruhmins101
    Options
    Do you know what that page is called on Facebook? thank you
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    It's really not that much. You get so much info from it. By the way, BMF links to here. Don't think Bodybugg does- may be wrong though n
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    It's really not that much. You get so much info from it. By the way, BMF links to here. Don't think Bodybugg does- may be wrong though n

It doesn't :(
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options

Think it only stores a week though and then you have to empty it. May be wrong.
  • evileen99
    evileen99 Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options

Think it only stores a week though and then you have to empty it. May be wrong.

It keeps data from one day; no need to delete anything as it automatically resets at midnight.