Options

Replies

• orangeyellowjeep
    Options
    Homemade meusli is the BEST!
  • runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Coco Pops and Crunchy Nut Cornflakes for me!
  • AlbaAngel25
    AlbaAngel25 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I like some good ol cornflakes ! sometimes with a sprinkle of sugar
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Special K Fruit and Yogurt!

:tongue: Nom nom nom
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options
    I love cereal but avoid it, such a small amount makes for a lot of calories, and doesn't tend to fill me up

So its either oats or oatbran
  • mandasimba
    mandasimba Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    If it is colorful and has a game on the back of the box, it will be my favorite! I can't choose a favorite, that would be mean to the other yummy cereals.

Marshmallows are a HUGE bonus. Mmmmm Smorz...
  • Legally_Natural
    Legally_Natural Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Honey Nut Cheerios, Captain Crunch Berries, and Kix!!! I am such a big kid.
  • KandieLantz
    KandieLantz Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Steel cut oats for hot cereal by far! Total, honey almond flax for cold cereal :)
  • passionatemom
    passionatemom Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Special K Chocolate delite
  • toddlyons
    toddlyons Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Anything by Nature's Path: Optimum Power, MultiGrain, Flax Plus... Yum! Organic, delicious, not too expensive.
  • MeganMac17
    MeganMac17 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Quaker Oatmeal Squares with a Hint of Brown Sugar. Yum!! And the Kashi Go Lean Crunch is pretty good too.
  • Goldenwoof
    Goldenwoof Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    If I'm being a good boy, it's Total Raisin Bran. If I wanna eat something fun and unhealthy, I could easily destroy a box of Froot Loops or Apple Jacks in one sitting.

Hmmmm... What if I put Froot Loops AND Apple Jacks in the same bowl? I might be on to something here...
  • WildFlower7
    WildFlower7 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Kashi Go Lean Crunch- Honey Almond Flax:smile:
  • jjteddy1982
    Options
    GREAT VALUE BRAN FLAKES 1 1/4 CUP ONLY 125 CAL!!!!!
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Weetabix or Raisin Bran if I'm being good, Frosties if I'm not :)
  • mandasimba
    mandasimba Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    If I'm being a good boy, it's Total Raisin Bran. If I wanna eat something fun and unhealthy, I could easily destroy a box of Froot Loops or Apple Jacks in one sitting.

Hmmmm... What if I put Froot Loops AND Apple Jacks in the same bowl? I might be on to something here...

That is a good idea and I think you should try it and share your results.

I recently mixed brownie crunch and cookie crisp to make one delicious bowl. Shame we didn't have chocolate milk at the time to top it off.
  • jdhosier
    jdhosier Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I like reeses puff, cocoa pebbles, pops, cherrios, mm it all seems so good :)
    Wow, that is an awful lot of sugar... I stick with oatmeal when I have cerial.
  • maccabeth
    maccabeth Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Mmmm cereal! I love mainly the grainy, healthy kinds. Steel cut oats are awesome made with almond milk (unsweetened). In fact, I eat all my cereal with almond milk now. It just tastes so good (and fewer cals than milk...) And to the guy who mentioned Golden Grahams, I totally want some now. Haven't had them in years!

Lately, I've been eating wheat chex, Quaker oat squares, frosted mini wheats (the store brand is better than the actual brand!) and cranberry almond flake thingies. Forget the name. Mmmm. Snack of cereal before bed is very nice and filling! Just not too much. :tongue:
  • fuzzimama
    Options
    I make my own special mix LOL (out of the boxed cereals), and then its a lil' bit different every day. I usually have some All Bran, some puffed wheat (plain, no sugar), something like Sultana Buds and some berry muesli. I eat it almost every day for breakfast and I love it. At the moment I have piles of rhubarb so I'm having a big spoon full of stewed rhubarb with my cereal - mmmmm
  • lisamc03
    lisamc03 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Honey nut cheerios, chocolate oatmeal, and I love corn meal mush