Don't wanna go it alone!!!:-)

Options
Hi I'm a newbie and I'm making it a point to lose 100 lbs this year! I know how much accountability helps and if you are serious and have been having success please add me as a friend we can motivate one another.

I am from Atlanta, currently studying at Tennessee State Univ and will be receiving my M.Ed this May. If there are any Nashvillians who currently live in the city that's a plus!!! :-)

Don't want to go it alone and I know that this weight has been holding me back...but no more!!!

~Earthy

Replies

• hannahgrace01
    Options
    Earthy, that's awesome, you can do it! I have previously lost 50 lbs. and kept it off for 8 years, but I've gained 15 back so need to get "back on the wagon" and remember what a portion size looks like. :tongue: I would be happy to support you, and have your support, as we lose weight and feel more fantastic every day!
  • Lyndi4
    Lyndi4 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I would love to be friends so that we can encourage each other. I have been doing great so far, and I know that having a good support system is key! You can do it!
  • mlc3409
    mlc3409 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the Degree. I know it is a lot of work. I too have 100+ to lose and YES accountability is a BIG role in losing. Mostly being it to ourselves first and then to others. I'm in Florida but will be more then happy to support you. I just finished my first week. Weigh in is tomorrow.
  • soaps54
    soaps54 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I'm a newbie as well and I'm looking to get back on track this year. I was doing so well in 2009-10, eating right, working out then I completely fell off the wagon in the summer of 2010 due to some stressful situations and it's been downhill since then. This is the year though! I'm not in Nashville but best wishes to both of you. :-)

My goal is to lose 50lbs so wish me luck!
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    You are never alone on here.:smile: Find a great group to join or 3 or 4:wink: and you will get plenty of support. Good luck! You can do this!:flowerforyou: