I need some FRIENDS

Options
DTetz
DTetz Posts: 109 Member
My overall goal is 75lbs, I would love to lose this before next year :) I am setting smaller goals to get me there though. I need some friends to help motivate me so add me if you would like!

Replies

• MelissaAnn1983
    MelissaAnn1983 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    You can do it!
  • kykybab
    kykybab Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I would love to add you .
    Kyla
    you can go girl.. been on here for 6 months.. I think .. and managaed a few times to fall off, but back agian and want to make a big difference..
  • mjanet22
    mjanet22 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just recently joined as well. I think we can motivate each other since we have a pretty close weight loss goal. You're more than welcome to add me. :)
  • Alanakrahenbil
    Alanakrahenbil Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a request, would love to motivate each other!
  • regions02
    regions02 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    You can add me - I've been on since May 9th and love this site and the people.
  • WifeMomDVM
    WifeMomDVM Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    I love to help others, but struggle keeping up with everyone - SO, if you're ok with me not individually congratulating you on every under calorie goal and calorie burned, add me. What am I good for then? Answering specific questions and I write a weekly blog which (I hope) is motivating to others.
  • iwant2bhealthy80
    iwant2bhealthy80 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey, add me!!!! I need words of encouragement :) anybody feel free to add me!:wink:
  • Jermisha
    Options
    I need friends as well! Feel free to add me as well.
  • tibby83
    Options
    Hi i just joined the other day and im looking forward to meeting people in the same boat as me but abit apprehensive x x