Need Friends.. Support System

Options
I am not exactly new to this site but I haven’t been a member very long either, maybe a month or so. I would really like to have fitness pal friends who are encouraging and supportive. I have added a couple friends but most aren’t supportive or encouraging. When others track their progress I show support and encouragement but don’t receive it back!?!?! I must say I do have one fitness pal ( SlimWithN) who is above and beyond super supportive and very encouraging, I can‘t say enough good things about this women but she is truly genuine. I am looking to get motivated and healthy, I would like to lose 90 pounds or so. Is there anyone out there looking for friends who actually log and use this site?

Please feel free to add me!

Replies

• SkinnynS
    Options
    Hey, Jermisha. I was on here before but fell off the wagon! I am also looking for support while I try to loose 55 pounds. I'll send you a request!
  • Jermisha
    Options
    Hey, Jermisha. I was on here before but fell off the wagon! I am also looking for support while I try to loose 55 pounds. I'll send you a request!

Hi SkinnynS.
    I accepted your request, thank you! We can support one another on our journey to weight loss. We can do it!
  • westj15
    westj15 Posts: 20
    Options
    I also am looking for support! I'll add you :)
  • Jermisha
    Options
    I also am looking for support! I'll add you :)

I accepted!