looking for some friends :)

Options
I would really love to lose 60lbs by next year. I recently quit smoking and decided it was best to start dieting at the same time..I'm not sure that this was the best idea but I really need to get healthy! Feel free to add me, I am going to need all the support I can get :)

Replies

• SkinnynS
    Options
    Wow, that's awesome! Good for you! Feel free to add me!
  • Jennifer0878
    Jennifer0878 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too! :happy:
  • clkuchtyn
    clkuchtyn Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Congrats on starting! That's about how much I'd like to lose this year too. Feel free to add me:)
  • autumn26
    Options
    Awesome! Feel free to add me, if you like! I logged on today for the first time in a year so I'm searching for some friends/aupport as well! :)
  • pucenavel
    pucenavel Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Quit smoking 3 years ago.

I ran my first 1/2 marathon in October and am in training for 1/2 Ironman.

Feel free to add me if you like.
  • cheeki119
    cheeki119 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    im actually about to have my last cigi.... its either healthy food (which is more expensive) or cigi's :( x add me if you like x
  • ChangingCharli
    ChangingCharli Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can never have too many friends!

"Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." Proverbs 27:17
  • CalJur
    CalJur Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm very active and supportive.
  • ladydragon488
    Options
    Looking for some people that struggle to gain weight to share in with some help just started fitness pal on monday and did my first " physical activity" today.
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    You can ad me if you want a "bare bones" person who will tell you like it is. LOL. I will tell you that trying to break 2 habits may set you up for failure, because it is easier to change one thing at a time then move on to the next. But good luck anyway and you can ask me anything anytime.
  • flrealdeal
    Options
    I quit smoking two years ago and gained 80 lbs. I wanted to connect with friends on Xbox Kinect who has Shape.
  • samocpfc
    Options
    add me please tooo :)
  • budgirl9
    budgirl9 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Everyone can add me too.....can't have too many friends!! :)
  • talzybob
    Options
    request sent. everyone can add me. ive had much success with the people ive met on here. when im done ill be staying because i will want to maintain my new me.
  • AHHFIT
    AHHFIT Posts: 4
    Options
    We started on here about the same time. I too would like to lose about 50-60 pounds. Feel free to add me.
  • dionisea
    Options
    Hi,
    I am trying to lose weight as well and need all the support and help I can get!
    Amy
  • fluffyrn12
    fluffyrn12 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I quite smoking and started fittnesspal yesterday.....feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Leigh2778
    Leigh2778 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I just started on Wednesday. You can add me! I'm loving this place so far. :-)
  • RenCara
    RenCara Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I love new fiends, add me if you want.
  • sauci
    sauci Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    really want to quit smoking .. especially now I've started this and realised how unfit I am ! well done you ..add me if u like