OMG boobs have shrunk!

Options
I had only been measuring tummy and waist since starting diet as that was my problem area where all weight was.

I just had to measure around boobs to see which size I was as size was borderline I thought I'm about 40" and usually get a 42 to give me room to move with clothes been so skinny these days.. anyway I got tape measure out and was shocked to find I was 36" around bust.. had to do it 4 times to check!! ... i've lost 4" off my boobs!

I'm kind of pleased but on other hand I don't want them to shrink too much.. would rather have the extra 4" off my tummy!

How do women keep boobs and still have skinny waists and flat tummy?

Replies

• INSANITY43
    Options
    Plastic surgeons ????? :tongue:
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    I hate being this big and I am only a 36C. I want to be back to my 34 B. My chest used to be 34, now iit is a, I hate it!!! I feel like a cow.

Be grateful!
  • jellybaby84
    jellybaby84 Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    The number is your measurement around the chest isn't it. You WANT that to go down, it's the letter that you don't want shrinking.

eg somone with a bra size of 42B is fat and relatively flat chested whereas someone with 28GG is going to have trouble staying upright!

I love it when my boobs shrink. When I first gained back weight from being very underweight I went from a 28AA to a 32C in around 3 months. Horrifying!

Now I'm a 30DD which I find equally horrifying. I don't want to be flat again but a B would be wonderful.
  • shakybabe
    shakybabe Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    lol! probably... I did wonder if post pregnancy workouts would work for a big tummy (even though it wasn't big from just been pregnant)?.. with them focusing on that area to lose tummy after giving birth?

I can''t remember how to work out the letter.. I usually get sports bra's that you put over head as I struggle with the fastenings
  • bootbuilder
    Options
    Boobs are always the first thing to go! I agree, would rather it off the butt or tummy.
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    my boobs shrank too when I lost the weight.
    =D
  • misslissa555
    misslissa555 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Mine haven't disappeared yet. I'm waiting for it, but I don't think it will happen. Thanks to genetics. As long as they don't sag!
  • garciaalisha07
    garciaalisha07 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Every time i lose weight my boobies are the first thing to shrink up!!! sucks
  • greenblood55252
    Options
    28GG.....ay Karumba ;)
  • AmandaCaswell1982
    AmandaCaswell1982 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Happier that my my boobs shrink than my booty. I'd rather have my hips and butt! ;)
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    One of my goals is to have my boobs shrink! *fingers crossed*
  • BeautifulMe322
    BeautifulMe322 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Haha @ Dan!

Yeah I don't want my boobs to shrink either but yeah that band size sure as heck can go down :)
  • adjones5
    adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Your boobs with get smaller because they are made of fat. So sorry love, I know its annoying. I don't know how you feel about plastic surgery but that is one thing that could be a potential solution.
  • 6heatherb6
    6heatherb6 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Every time i lose weight my boobies are the first thing to shrink up!!! sucks
    Ditto!! :explode: :sad: :explode: :sad:
  • groomchick
    groomchick Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Welcome to my world....my bras are as baggy as my pants! Predicting a boob job!
  • shakybabe
    shakybabe Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    my wrists were small before and they look even thinner, now boobs are shrinking before tummy finished shrinking (though have lost 13" off tummy and 7 " off waist" but i still need tummy to go down.

I got some Levi's 30 " waist thinking I'm only an inch off (current waist 31") but they are super skinny and designed to fasten around the hip/tummy area rather than waist... and my tummy is still 35 " so of course they don't meet in the middle to fasten! :sad:

I saw some GAP jean that say they have a 'medium rise of 8" ' what does that mean? they seem to have changed all the terminology whats the words to look for, for ones that actually fasten around your waist? .. with a bit more space in the tummy? .. maybe I'm resigned to Evans jeans for the rest of my life! . or maternity jeans.. lol! (I'm not even pregnant)

but I was wondering if exercises meant for getting weight off after pregnancy would also work if tummy was largest area? (but not from pregnancy)
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    The number is your measurement around the chest isn't it. You WANT that to go down, it's the letter that you don't want shrinking.

eg somone with a bra size of 42B is fat and relatively flat chested whereas someone with 28GG is going to have trouble staying upright!

I love it when my boobs shrink. When I first gained back weight from being very underweight I went from a 28AA to a 32C in around 3 months. Horrifying!

Now I'm a 30DD which I find equally horrifying. I don't want to be flat again but a B would be wonderful.

A B is not flat chested as I am a B. I would rather be thin with a AA then heavy with a C.
  • jogglesngoggles
    jogglesngoggles Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Victoria Secrets!!!! My boobs were the FIRST thing to go, they're still "enough" but they are definitely not what they used to be, thanks to vicki's great push up bra's they still look good :)
  • sdailey4
    sdailey4 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat...I have lost 4 inches of boob as well, and yes the cup size is decreasing as well, there was much more to hold onto then there is now... :/ The one good thing about being fat...now I'm still fat but boobless.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    You will lose some boob, but probably retain enough to stay in proportion to your thinner self.