Sauna Belt?

Options
Hi everyone!

I've been thinking about using a Sauna Belt to help shrink my midsection. I'm at a healthy weight range, eat well (barely touch bread, or white rice and white bread), excercise, but can't seem to lose the belly bulge. I lose weight just about everywhere else! I'm getting frustrated!

Have you tried the Sauna belt? Is it worth a try? Or any other suggestions.

Thanks!!!

Replies

• boomstick13s
    Options
    I haven't tried it, but I hear it's good for people who enjoy rashes. :laugh:
  • ♥Lexi♥
    Options
    I haven't tried it, but I hear it's good for people who enjoy rashes. :laugh:

LOL!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    I've never heard of it, but it doesn't sound like something that will give you long term results. I would keep working hard.:flowerforyou:
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    LMFAO really?!
  • LHSweeney
    LHSweeney Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    A few things that are working for me:
    The biggest thing was, I cut out almost all dairy, (switched to Silk unsweetened soy milk) it has like the taste of skim and the texture of whole milk
    took about a half gallon to get used to it, now I love it !
    I still eat an occasional bowl of ice cream or have cheese on something, but not often....dairy really tends to make the tummy round

Started watching sodium, just being aware of it will help you cut back (never knew how much water it holds in your belly)

no fried foods

less red meat (I will never cut it out bcz I love it : )

More intense focus on exercise that works abs and lower abs.....and more cardio
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    I didn't use the idiot belt.

Instead, I used a mild calorie deficit, tried to stay within my macros, a reasonable combination of anaerobic and aerobic training, and rest.
  • ♥Lexi♥
    Options
    The biggest thing was, I cut out almost all dairy, (switched to Silk unsweetened soy milk) it has like the taste of skim and the texture of whole milk
    I still eat an occasional bowl of ice cream or have cheese on something, but not often....dairy really tends to make the tummy round

Started watching sodium, just being aware of it will help you cut back (never knew how much water it holds in your belly)

no fried foods

Thanks for the reply.

As for milk, I used to drink 1% skim milk. But I have beeb drinking Organic Soy Milk instead for the longest time. As for dairy, I barely eat it.

Sodium... I suspect it. I'm working on that one.

Fried food- never touch it! I only eat baked or grilled.

As for red meats, I never eat them. Not for dieting purposes, I just don't like them. I only eat chicken breat, the occasional salmon and lean ground beef.

As for excercise, I do intense cardio. I burn quite a bit.

And I don't drink alcohol or coffee. I drink decafe green tea - black (no milk, sugar, sweetner, creme, or whatever) As for breads, rice and pasta... I have a whole wheat tortia wrap (small) occasionally and a slice of whole wheat bread also occasionally.
    Is it possible too much protein turns into abdominal fat?

Am i missing something? I'm really frustrated. Thanks for your help! :drinker:
  • andrejjorje
    andrejjorje Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Ground beef is red meat.

no fried foods

Thanks for the reply.

As for milk, I used to drink 1% skim milk. But I have beeb drinking Organic Soy Milk instead for the longest time. As for dairy, I barely eat it.

Sodium... I suspect it. I'm working on that one.

Fried food- never touch it! I only eat baked or grilled.

As for red meats, I never eat them. Not for dieting purposes, I just don't like them. I only eat chicken breat, the occasional salmon and lean ground beef.

As for excercise, I do intense cardio. I burn quite a bit.

And I don't drink alcohol or coffee. I drink decafe green tea - black (no milk, sugar, sweetner, creme, or whatever) As for breads, rice and pasta... I have a whole wheat tortia wrap (small) occasionally and a slice of whole wheat bread also occasionally.
    Is it possible too much protein turns into abdominal fat?

Am i missing something? I'm really frustrated. Thanks for your help! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!