Saints or Lions?

Options
Mandypt
Mandypt Posts: 173 Member
Who will win tonight.. I have the Saints..

Replies

• spelham15
    spelham15 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Saints
  • deporee
    deporee Posts: 59
    Options
    WHO DAT ALL DAY, BABY!!!!! LOVE MY SAINTS!
  • Mandypt
    Options
    WHO DAT ALL DAY, BABY!!!!! LOVE MY SAINTS!

you are my new friend! lol..
  • MiMiofeight
    Options
    SAINTS ALL THE WAY !!!!!!!! :happy:
  • trolkeeper
    trolkeeper Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    WHO DAT BABY!!!!!
  • cheri0627
    cheri0627 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I'm rooting for the Lions. I know they're the underdogs by a bunch, but I'd love to see them win another playoff game. It's been way too long.
  • rebecca9341
    rebecca9341 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Another WHO DATer! GO SAINTS!
  • Mandypt
    Options
    I'm rooting for the Lions. I know they're the underdogs by a bunch, but I'd love to see them win another playoff game. It's been way too long.

I feel your pain, before 2006, the Saints only saw the playoffs 3 times and only won 1 play off game. Its all about management and getting the right players who will have team work..
  • nolady2012
    Options
    Who Dat Nation!!!! Believe Dat!
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    hopefully the Saints!

I cheer for anyone but the Lions cause I live across the border from Detroit and I won't cheer for any Detroit teams - it all stems from the Leafs vs. Red Wings rivalry in this city... there is no rationale for not cheering for the Lions since Canada is not involved in the NFL but I just cannot do it!

I have never been able to commit to an NFL team but if I had to the Saints would be a consideration because New Orleans has a special place in my heart.
  • CallieRettig
    Options
    I think the saints with win, but I'm from the ohio-michigan border, so I'm hoping the lions win :)
  • Mandypt
    Options
    hopefully the Saints!

I cheer for anyone but the Lions cause I live across the border from Detroit and I won't cheer for any Detroit teams - it all stems from the Leafs vs. Red Wings rivalry in this city... there is no rationale for not cheering for the Lions since Canada is not involved in the NFL but I just cannot do it!

I have never been able to commit to an NFL team but if I had to the Saints would be a consideration because New Orleans has a special place in my heart.

Well said.. :-)
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    New Orleans are way too strong. If it goes to a scoring contest, Detroit are history.

New Orleans will be history if they win, too because the 49ers are gonna kick their tails black and blue en route to Indianapolis :-)

Go 49ers!!!
  • Jessica0982
    Jessica0982 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Saints...Drew Brees is on fire! The Lions have a good defense but I don't know. Matt Stafford is pretty good too but compared to Drew Brees? I don't know. I'd have to go with the veteran! :)
  • biggs9172
    Options
    Lions
  • myak623
    myak623 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Who Dat! Who Dat! Who Dat say gonna beat dem Saints!
  • JasonGinMI
    JasonGinMI Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Go Lions!!!!
  • Texaganian
    Options
    Lions need bigger o-line and healthy running backs.

Gonna be another who-dat year.

But soon for the lions... Stafford is the real deal.
  • sew1222
    sew1222 Posts: 241
    Options
    i have to stick with my LIONS since im from detroit!! woot woot!!!
  • Classalete
    Classalete Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Saints all day! Big Junior on defense, makin Temple proud!