tell me about the 30 day shred

I am new here and have seen alot of talk about the 30 day shred. What is it? I want to know everything! It seems to be very successful.

Replies

• its an exercise dvd very good for helping you shred the pounds very hard going so be prepared to work hard it is done by gillian of the biggest loser i had to stop as it was putting so much pressure on my knees but i have started swimming instead the dvd however helped me lose over 19 pounds last summer
  • MEMoggridge
    MEMoggridge Posts: 151 Member
    I started it on 1st Jan!!! Really enjoying it!!! You do 3 mins strength 2 mins cardio and 1 min abs and do 3 repeats with a short warm up at the beginning and cool down at the end!!! There are 3 levels!!! I am going to do 10 days on each!!! I've heard that there is quite a jump from level 1 to 2 but not as much between 2 & 3!!!
    I would say get yourself a copy and join in the shredding party!!!!:))
  • So how long is the actual workout?
  • MEMoggridge
    MEMoggridge Posts: 151 Member
    So how long is the actual workout?
    Only takes 27 mins total DVD time!!!
    Anyone should be able to it that in!!!:))
  • Kelly_1981
    Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
    Hi I am on level 1 day 6 of the 30 day shread.

Its a 20 min work out consisting of cardio,strenth and ab work. You do level 1 for 10 days then move to level 2 do you do thid for 10 days and then move to level 3. Some people take breaks some don't, (I will be taking a day tomorrow just to let my muscles recover) You will need hand weights (although I have seen some amazing results with people using cans) and a mat (if you want I dont bother) It is tough but it gets easier as the days move on and I am starting to see the results already!

Good luck! Check it out on you tube