P90X anyone?

I just started P90X lean version and i am almost done with week two. I mostly see a difference in my back, hopefully ill be seeing results in other places also. If you have done P90X and would like to tell me of your journey and results that would be awesome. When did you seriously start seeing a difference? I love the workouts especially the Kenpo, i wish we did that one more often. After i finish with lean im moving up to classic. P.S. Pics are great to.

Thanks
- Kim(:

Replies

• michiganderrdh
    michiganderrdh Posts: 151 Member
    FIrst off - CONGRATS! That first week is ROUGH!

I lost 9 lbs/12% BF with the full 90 days. I LOVED it . I found that I had the best results when I ATE CLEAN (which I'm currently doing).

Keep it up! Feel free to message me with any questions!
  • Yea the first week kept me sore, on top of horseback riding. I started with JM 30DS to get me in shape which helped a lot. I think the hardest part of the whole program is the nutrition plan. I want to get the shakes but they are so expensive, including the recovery drink so i just drink 2% no sugar added chocolate milk.
  • I have finished the P90X lean program about three months ago and have recently started the classic version
    you can find my Journey throught it all at: http://myp90xjourney55.blogspot.com/
    I love P90X I just need to keep focused and I find having a blog keeps me going.
    We can help each other out! I know I need all the encouragement I can get!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!