New on here and on a mission to lose 50 pounds!!

Options
Hi I am Tanya and I am from New-Brunswick Canada. A friend of mine told me about My Fitness Pal, and I love it so far. It is a great way to keep track of what I am eating and my exercise. Only thing missing is to add a few friends to keep myself motivated! I am on a mission to lose 50lbs, I try to go to the gym everyday and have stopped eating processed foods and do not drink anymore alchool and so far the results are great! I would love to share tips with some of you!

Replies

• Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    My name is Kim, 48, from Illinois. I've lost 65 lbs. but have another 90 lbs. to go. Feel free to add me.
  • englishjen
    Options
    My name is Kim, 48, from Illinois. I've lost 65 lbs. but have another 90 lbs. to go. Feel free to add me.

Wow, great work Kim! You truly are inspiration for all the new MFP users!
  • NINAjustdoit
    NINAjustdoit Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm a fellow Canuk!! I'm from Edmonton and am on a mission to loose to 30lbs! Feel free to add me as a friend!! :)
  • Christine42012
    Options
    I just finished my first week as well and I'm down 6 :) I still have 79 more to go but I would love to be your friend and help you on your journey!
  • ayanna32
    ayanna32 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I'm also new to MFP and I love how easy it is to track my calories and excercise. I live in Ohio with my husband and teenagers, please feel free to add me too!
  • Mama_Mac
    Options
    Me and a few friends from work started on here a few days ago and love it! I also have 50 pounds to lose. Join us! We'll motivate you!
  • sauci
    sauci Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm on board too... aiming for 28lbs! :smile:
  • mrsbeardtoyou
    Options
    Hi, My name is Cindy and I am working on dropping 30lbs.. I am 13 up and working on it everyday. GOOD LUCK !
  • skarr28
    skarr28 Posts: 98
    Options
    Hey there, I'm Skarr. :flowerforyou: I lost 40 lbs in 4 months by changing my eating habits. I got lazy over the holidays and am now back on track. I will lose at least 25 lbs by the end of March. Would love to trade tips! :happy:
  • SongbirdTrisha
    SongbirdTrisha Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi Tanya! I'm Trisha and my mission is to lose 40lbs... WE CAN DO THIS!!! I just did my calories for the day, and I have only 584 left- I absolutely love this! I am online alot, so feel free to add me and we can chat and exchanges ideas/ hints/ advice.
  • kymberlin
    kymberlin Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    All of you sound like friends I would like to have. Anyone on here feel free to add me. I lost 65lbs in a year. It's been eight months and and I've been stuggling with the same ten pounds. I want to drop another 47lbs. Any and all help and motivation is needed. Thanks
  • oglp
    oglp Posts: 3
    Options
    My name is Tom and my friends call me Caddy. I currently weigh 259lb and my goal is to get under 200lbs by Oct this year. It would be great to find other friends that have the same goal. I guess I'm in the right spot, LOL. Send me an invite. Looking for positvie friends that fail all the time, but continue to get up and keep moving.:happy: