Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hello All

ladybug64
ladybug64 Posts: 2
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
New to the website. My daughter and I joined 2 days ago and we are already learning alot of where we are going wrong in our eating habits, boy it sure answers the question Why can't I lose weight. So far I love it, now I have to make the changes. I have read some of the comments on the message boards and it is great to know that I can come and get the motivation and support from so many people. Just want to say thanks for being there.

Replies

• New to the website. My daughter and I joined 2 days ago and we are already learning alot of where we are going wrong in our eating habits, boy it sure answers the question Why can't I lose weight. So far I love it, now I have to make the changes. I have read some of the comments on the message boards and it is great to know that I can come and get the motivation and support from so many people. Just want to say thanks for being there.
  • kyliepp
    kyliepp Posts: 7
    hi there .
    welcome to the site
    .:bigsmile:
    i've been on here for about a week .
    there are lovely people on this site .
    with helpful information .
    also that will help you and .
    your daughter weightlost journey.
    :happy: :flowerforyou: ::happy:
This discussion has been closed.