eating out..what do i get???HELP!!!!!!

Options
i been doing good so far but now im going out with my bf to jillians and i dont know what to order....HELPPP!!!

Replies

• shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    Some sort of lean meat or fish cooked dry, or a salad with dressing on the side?
  • chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    As you are online, go to the restaurant website and check to see if they have a menu - this way when you get there you already know what to order - One of the things I like to do is ask for a to go box as soon as my food is brought to me, I place half of my meal into the to go box this way I make sure I am not overeating
  • mjgirliegurl
    Options
    thats good idea...i was thinking about the chicken alfredo. ive ate light today bc i knew i was going out tonite.maybe i can eat half and save the rest for tomorrow.
  • mjgirliegurl
    Options
    One of the things I like to do is ask for a to go box as soon as my food is brought to me, I place half of my meal into the to go box this way I make sure I am not overeating

wow ive never thought of that.ur a very smart girl thank you so much.i will be doing that.
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    thats good idea...i was thinking about the chicken alfredo. ive ate light today bc i knew i was going out tonite.maybe i can eat half and save the rest for tomorrow.

Good plan.

I personally see no point in denying myself something that I truly want.. and Chicken Alfredo is one of those things! Nothing says that you have to eat the whole bowl... So eat a quarter to half the entree, enjoy a bread stick and you'll be just fine :)