UPDATE (13 mos of working out.) w. pics!

Options
2»

Replies

• ericapage
    ericapage Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Great job! Exercising while losing makes such a big difference. I don't want to just lose but tone and firm at the same time. Thanks for inspriring me! :flowerforyou:
  • alikat5544
    alikat5544 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • morocoja
    morocoja Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. You are an inspiration to others. Lisa
  • myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Besides the incredible weight loss there is another thing in the picture that is a good sign. And it's funny that a cat is watching you both times, lol.

I agree! You look fantastic, but the cat made me laugh out loud! If your cats are like mine, they like to get in the way of me working out sometimes. You'd think they would stay back when I do step aerobics, but they want to stay just close enough to the step so that they can be near be yet, just out of reach of my feet. LOL! Congrats again! Keep up the good work girl!
  • MotivateMeg
    MotivateMeg Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hot momma, you look great!
  • nickymaddiemiasmami
    Options
    Congrats! Great job!
  • SwtKittN
    SwtKittN Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Amazing difference :D And love the cat(s) hehe :)
  • NikkiBunni
    NikkiBunni Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great!! Keep it up! :D
  • commonly_unique
    Options
    Way to go girl! You look amazing!
  • heather7131
    Options
    Awesome job!
    So the P90X really works? It's not just another one of those crazy work outs u see on tv, buy, then they don't produce expected results?
  • MAMAVIV1
    Options
    WOW!! Congratulations!!! You look amazing! I hope to see some good results!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!