hello :)

Options
I'm not really new to MFP (have had an account since 2010 but made a new one for a fresh start) but I've never used the forums before. Just thought I'd say hi :)

I'm Liza, 31, from Michigan. Wife to Chris, and Mommy to Timothy (almost 4), Natalie (2), and Samuel (almost 6 months). Having 3 kids in 4 years has done a number on my body and I am trying to lose about 35lbs. My biggest crutch is using the excuse "I have three kids and no friends to support me" to keep myself from working hard. This year is a fresh start for me and I am INVOLVING those three little crutches of mine :) They LOVE to exercise with me and ASK me to do exercises with them! So far I've lost a pound and a half since the new year, so it's a start!

Anyway...just thought I'd say hi :)

Replies

• LKissam
    LKissam Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm not new either but haven't used the forums as much, i did well the first 6 months on here then things got in the way and the excuses came! lol
    I'm loretta, 30, i have 4 kiddos, Justin 10, Candice 9, Nathan 6, and Natalie 3, my hubby's name is christopher! I am also starting over this year to loose 30 ish lbs. and we do circuit training in the mornings or go to the track with the kiddos! I've sent you a friends request.. not getting the support from friends has been my biggest issue for not logging. I've felt so alone trying to do this and it sure gets depressing! friend me if you would like. I'll help support ya during this new year to get the weight off!
  • mommy2tns
    Options
    oh how funny, we are married to christophers AND we have dd's named natalie! and we're very close in age :) thanks for the add!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I'll add you too! I only have one kiddo, but I was working full time with an hour commute each way until recently so I can understand using crutches to get out of exercise...I had TWO of them...saying I couldn't take time away from my son AND the two hours a day I wasted in the car. Turns out it IS totally possible! Good luck to you!