need help to drop 50!!

Options
I am determined to drop this weight! I have never been this ashamed of my body, and need to do something fast! Looking for friends to help motivate each other. Together I know we can kick this!! :)

Replies

• LadyMali
    LadyMali Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel. I think I was avoiding mirrors for the longest but a couple weeks ago I went shopping with a friend and she made me try on things and step out in front of the mirror and I almost could not contain my the shame I felt for my body and disappointment I felt for myself. I would also like to lose 50 lbs. I could stand to lose more but I think I would be good with 50 for now.

We can encourage each other if you would like to friend me.

14203125.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • bighoyt
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like. That's about how much I've got to lose.
  • Iorns78
    Iorns78 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I would love a new friend to help motivate!
  • lauriealgae
    Options
    I am new to the site and love the idea of a support system! I too would love to lose 50lbs. Feel free to add me as a friend so we can support each other on our journey =)
  • rmgsh
    rmgsh Posts: 2
    Options
    To MicheleLee1971......We have the same name!!! :happy: I just had to reply, it is not too often I see people with Michele spelled with 1 "L" but to see Michele and Lee spelled the same way I spell mine, that is pretty neat!

I am new to this site as well....I have about 50 more pounds I want to lose as well. I have lost 35 over the coarse of a year, by just changing the way I eat. I have been stuck now for over a month, though, so I guess it is time to add exercise!!

Good luck on your journey and feel free to add me as a friend! :smile:
  • wessymomma10
    Options
    Me too! I have 45 lbs of baby weight to lose, and want those last "5" for me! Feel free to add me as well :)
  • Shanicolet1
    Options
    I need to lose more than fifty but I would love it if you added me. I am definitely on the path to a healthier me and would love to have motivating friends.