hydroxycut? Does it work?

Options
Who Uses This Supplement ? and are the results great with diet and exercise ? does it work? i would love to know feed back on people who used this supplement.

Replies

• acemugga
    Options
    i can't be the only one using it!!
  • rsouthland
    Options
    I've used it in the past. In fact I've just about done everything at least once. Hydroxycut definately helps to speed up your energy level which ultimately increases your metabolism. I remember it being a great energy boost when I started working out the first time. But I recall that it became less and less affective and my body wasn't dealing well with the ungodly amounts of caffeine in the pills, plus they aren't exactly cheap. I also,remember them making me a little loopy. You definately know that something is going on, when your using it.

Go,sparingly is all I can say. Don't use it as a significant weight tool, and don't take it to long.
  • gashinshotan
    gashinshotan Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    It works but youll gain it all back if u dont watch diet when you stop. There's better fat burners out there for cheaper.
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    No.
  • alenakelly
    Options
    im currently on hydroxycut, about half way through, cant say ive seen any difference in my weight at all but definitely notices it screwing with my head LOL, my mind is racing over eevrything late night and first thing in the morning, are you having any effects? Im also finding it hard to get to sleep at night, think im just going to stop them thanks
  • future_marathoner
    future_marathoner Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    The caffeine was too much for me to handle. I started using this all natural pill that did the same thing called thermofit. Its a ton of B12 for energy and has seriously kicked my weight loss up. Let me know if you want to hear more about it. I swear by it now.
  • nakabi
    nakabi Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    nothing works better than a healthy diet and exercise!!!!
  • gp79
    gp79 Posts: 1,799 Member
    Options
    No. When Ephedra was removed from it, it lost it's true appeal in my eyes. Now it's just an overpriced caffine pill.
  • carolynmittens
    Options
    yes, it works. and i always thought the caffeine jolts were super fun, but obviously it's not exactly healthy. it's been linked to liver damage, heart problems, seizures, etc.
  • Sublog
    Sublog Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    It works for lightening your wallet/pocketbook.