GNC be hot vitapak

Options
I went to purchase a Mult from GNC. Salesman was pushing this be hot stuff on me. Has anyone been on or heard of it?

Replies

• Hummmingbird
    Hummmingbird Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I take the be-beautiful vitapak....im not sure if i can tell a difference in anything though, although my nails do seem stronger! what does the be hot pak tout?
  • Sunshine_Girlie
    Sunshine_Girlie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I have yet to experience anything really positive from GNC. The guys that work at the one here, they don't know what they are talking about. I ask them serious questions and they get this blank stare. It's not really all that difficult. Hopefully, the one you go to has better people.

As to the product you bought, I have no idea what it is and what it's supposed to do.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,219 Member
    Options
    I took it for a while but didn't even finish the box. It made me feel terrible. I refuse to buy from GNC because they are always pushing their products even when I ask for a specific brand of something and often the staff has no clue about the products. I buy from Bodybuilding.com (online or their nutrition store) because I've never been told to buy something I didn't ask for and the staff actually knows what they are talking about (most of them have actually used the products as well).
  • chembrown
    Options
    I bought it before and it made me feel terrible. Still have 80% of a box in my kitchen.
  • Salinat
    Salinat Posts: 36
    Options
    The box said "exercise enhancer." lt seemed appealing but I didn't want to spend $ on something I had no info on. Those of you that tried it, thanks!
  • erxkeel
    erxkeel Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    GNC is ok if you have the bankroll to keep up with it.
  • applebobbrush
    applebobbrush Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    If you still have the package, even with one dose left, GNC will usually take it back and give you your money back. I don't like that the sales people don't usually know what they are talking about, but with research their return policy is worth it.
  • Salinat
    Salinat Posts: 36
    Options
    They are like used car salesman! I will purchase vitamins online now. Thanks for the help.