Insanity is definately INSANE

Options
I'm on day 3 of insanity. I have to stop a lot and it's CRAZY hard, but I love it. I already have more energy. Day one gave me a pounding headache for the whole day, but today, I feel awesome and thats unusual for me. Anyone else out there doing Insanity? If so is it working for you?

Replies

• cms6300
    cms6300 Posts: 163
    Options
    I'm in week 2. I did it 6 months ago as well. It's a great workout.
    Good luck!
  • SHALONDAG
    SHALONDAG Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I agree, INSANE! My husband and I are on day 4! He has completed it before, I haven't. As one of my friends here said to me- Just keep pushing play!!!! We CAN get through this!
  • firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I love it. It make me feel so good after the work out (mentally). I like the feeling that I push myself to the limit
    and " Thank God, the work out is over!" so definitely make me very happy after the work out.
  • JAllen32
    JAllen32 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    I want to get it!! Its on my list of things to do in the next few months. I just have to save my pennies for a little while! Good luck!!!!
  • snugglesworthjr
    snugglesworthjr Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I love Insanity! I just finished the recovery week. On Monday I start month 2 and all the max workouts. Oh god... Haha!

This last month has been great. I haven't lost any weight, but my metabolism has increased so much-- I went from not being able to eat more than 1000 calories a day to eating double that and not gaining any weight-- and I am sooo much stronger now. My resting heart rate has significantly decreased as well. Yay Insanity!
  • Des92
    Des92 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I am 5 days in, going well so far!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I just started it this week......it is insane but so far so good!!
  • WiccanSage
    Options
    It's a great program!! I just started it too, and I have to stop a lot as well, but just keep pushing through it. It s does pay off!!!! Just got the hip hop abs workout as well and can't wait to try it! I always keep water right by me, and need to shower afterwards. The trick is to keep moving afterwards to keep the muscles active and not to be as sore the next day.
  • cah1255
    cah1255 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    i just started the program a few days ago too. has anyone done it all the way through before? i'm not sure what to expect from it. today i finished day 3, but there are times during the workout that i need to stop and jog in place for 30 seconds because i feel too exhausted to continue the current move. is this normal in the beginning? also, for those who may have done it before (especially women) what kind of results can i expect at the end? i was really hoping to done up my stomach, but i feel like most of the workout targets the legs...
  • healthyJenn0915
    Options
    I did the whole program back in August and lost 2 1/4 inches in my waiste! Lost inches in other places too, but since my waiste is my main target that's the one I am most proud of! I am currently doing it again and just finished week 2. I love the intensity of it, but I don't feel like I am getting the results like I did the first time around. After 2 weeks the first time around I was already down 3/4 inch in the waiste. Keep with it. Resting is ok, you will get stronger by the end of the program you won't feel the need to rest as much.
  • cah1255
    cah1255 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    have you tried p90x at all? i was torn about which program to do. i didn't want to get too muscular, which i was afraid of with p90x, but i did want to try to tone up my WHOLE body, which i am worried insanity won't do.
  • Jenene88
    Jenene88 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Actually insanity will tone up ur whole body. U do push ups, ab work and jumping for the legs. I was really surprised in how much I toned up with insanity. I finished it before and lost 4ins around my midsection, and like 2.5 aound my legs and arms. I didn't lose weight but I saw some muscle lines in my arms and my a bs were formed with a little line. It prepared me for p90x cuz I can lift 8-10lbs weights when I first started. If u have any questions message me. I am a coach so I have tried a ton of products.