I need new motivated friends to add me :-)

Options
Hey Everyone... I need to lose around 80 lbs and am on my way! I only have 2 friends on here and even there posts are motivating! add me and we can chat about our issues and achievements!

Replies

• Kara_B
    Kara_B Posts: 26
    Options
    I just got back into things (not that I was truly ever in them)...but I would love to help motivate you and vice versa. I also want to lose quite a chunk, so it'd be nice to have someone with similar goals!
  • abourgoin
    abourgoin Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I also have about 80 lbs to lose....I am just starting soo we could help eachother out! Not to mention I also have 2 friends on here right now... same boat!
  • dipstyck
    Options
    I have over 100, please add me on this journey
  • Jchamp12
    Options
    Starting my journey today, wish me luck!!! Add me please :)
  • danielarose
    danielarose Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Only have two friends on here. I sure could use more motivation! Add me please !
  • coppers2002
    Options
    HI Ladies, go ahead and add me as well... I need to lose about 130lbs!! OMG....
    Strength in numbers right?!
  • sivadsirhc
    Options
    I can use all the help I can get. Left to my own devices I allow myself to skip a workout, throw in an extra heap o mashed potatoes or have another cocktail. MAYbe, juuuuust maybe, that's how I ended up in this pickle.

Hell, maybe I don't need friends, I need a drill instructor.

Add away!
  • DaniKunselman
    Options
    I just got back into the swing of things. Looking to loose 40lbs Would love extra support and ideas!
  • TripMom
    TripMom Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I have about 60 to lose. Feel free to add me. I'm getting back on track too. First week back.
  • varnerific
    varnerific Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Experienced MFP user here just about to reach my goal. I would love to encourage everyone who is just starting their journey! Feel free to add me! :)
  • dmmclaughlin
    Options
    okay ladies may I suggest a good cleanse( I use advocare 24 day cleanse and maintenance program) take measurements weight and before pics trust me you'll want to see the difference. wear sports bra and shorts. front profile and back. throw pics in drawer till goal is reached. check your local area for walk groups or stroller strides or boot camps ... A MUST: do with a buddy......... go on this website fill out journal every nite ..........I was diagnosed with high cholestral, blood pressure Ovewrweight and just turned 50.... I started a running club (only walked) for 8 weeks. and walked and FELT GREAT 5 k with 1000 people......... Ill try to be on line every night at 8:00 pm MST......i ALSO COLLECTED (AT GARAGE SALE) diabetic heart healthy live lean recipes. Advocare and Juiceplus are my choice for supplements. advocare.com/10101931 Karen is my buddy and Mentor. My Daughter carrie owns stroller strides in Maricopa.( I excercise with her and borrow a kid and stroller. She is my strength raising 2 kids and owns her own business.....