Wedding shredding

Options
Hi there! Anyone else getting married soon and trying to get sculpted? My wedding is in July. I figure I have a few months to get into shape, and then I'll hold steady at maintenance after fittings have started. Feel free to add me if you're doing something similar!

Replies

• crzybeautiful11
    Options
    Congrats on the upcoming wedding!!! I'm getting married in November :) I lost twenty pounds last summer but slacked off during the holidays and gained almost ten back. How much are you trying to lose before your wedding? I'm shooting for 25-30lbs.. What are your plans for getting your perfect wedding body? :)
  • thatsnumberwang
    thatsnumberwang Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Thanks, you too! Plans... that's a good question. :-) I'm on Day 4 of the 30 Day Shred and liking it a lot. When I finish that I'm thinking about working my way up to the P90X videos, but we'll see how this first month goes before I make myself any promises :-)
  • crzybeautiful11
    Options
    Awesome! I'm on day 5 of the shred :) hoping to work into doing ripped in 30 as well so two workouts daily. I tried p90x briefly and found that I enjoyed insanity a bit more. Made it through one week before I had to stop and move my whole house twice in a month! I'd love to go back once I'm in better shape, I love Shaun T lol
  • ClariRose
    ClariRose Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm also a July bride (provided my fiance's visa comes through in time). My dresses are relatively simple in design and not terribly snug. I intend/hope to shed weight slowly but steadily until I reach my goal of 50-60 pounds gone. I expect this will take even after the wedding, but I'm okay with that.

Congratulations to you both.
  • Hummmingbird
    Hummmingbird Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I am a June bride!!! trying to get rid of some jiggly are fat and back fat!!!! and just general weight loss all together! gotta get it done now, so i can have the last two months before the wedding for alterations!!!!!!
  • o0IrishEyes0o
    o0IrishEyes0o Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hey there :) April bride here!

I've just started dieting and I'm going to start the 30 day shred up tomorrow :) I do a low carb / paleo plan and it works wonders for me :)
  • crzybeautiful11
    Options
    Yay for motivated 2012 brides :) Congrats everyone! Lets kick these jiggles to the curb and rock those dresses!!
  • sarah_boombah
    sarah_boombah Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hey brides to be! October wedding here & dress fitting in March - eep! Feel free to friend me for support :)
  • cara19812
    cara19812 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    may 21 is my big day and i am hoping to be at my goal weight of 121 which is 13 pounds, but these have been THE HARDEST to get off. I am on day 5 of level1 30DS and am starting c25k on tuesday so hoping to have weight off and toned somewhat by then :bigsmile:
  • loulou2085
    Options
    I'm not getting married but I have been asked to be my friens bridesmaid for her wedding in March, I have just under 10 weeks to make a difference. Good luck to you all, I'm sure you will all look fabulous x x
  • kateopotato
    kateopotato Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I am getting married in June and have been at this mfp/weight loss thing for over a year now. My sister got married in September 2011 and I was her maid of honor so I had motivation for weight loss that way. I still have a bit to go and then need to start toning up. I will probably do 30ds again after I lose some more lbs. last time I got more defined but didnt lose weight. So I want to get to a weight I'm happy with before doing it.
  • kalamitykate83
    kalamitykate83 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I'm a maid of honour to be!! Lol the weddings in June so I have like 5 months to lose about 21lbs and tone up!! I'm also off on hol in July so have that to work towards too! Xx
  • Tamstar1985
    Tamstar1985 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    i'm getting married in august :D once chinese new year is over, it's gonna be ON!! i want my arms and back to look awesome in my strapless wedding gown. added pressure for the island honeymoon after... i am going to be living in a bikini so i wanna look good while doing it!
  • thatsnumberwang
    thatsnumberwang Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Congrats everyone! My fiance and I haven't decided where we're doing our honeymoon yet, but if it ends up being somewhere beachy that'll be extra reason to stick with it :-) What is everyone doing so far to lose weight/get in shape? Mostly counting calories, or also adding in new exercise programs, strength training, etc.?
  • misselk
    misselk Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married May 27th, and when I tried on my dress it JUST fit. SO I am looking to lose at least 5 pounds, but I'm taking this opportunity to really get in shape and get down 10 pounds at least from my current weight. I am on day 5 level 3 of the 30 day shred, and I've seen some great results! I've lost 3 pounds and gone down an inch in my bust, 2 in my waist and 1 in my hips. Hoping to keep it going and maybe do ripped in 30 next.

13231874.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter