New guy!

Options
Hi all,

This is my first time posting; first time using MFP; first time I've really looked at myself, my diet, my lifestyle and decided that something has to change. Gotta do it for me and my family.

I've been reading some of the forum subjects over the last few days and all I can say is that you are all an inspiration - I don't mean this in a negative way but when I've read a success story/progress over the last few days, I think "if they can do it, so can I!". I hope to take photos and measurements to, hopefully, spur me on (if it all goes well )

Replies

• nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Morning and welcome to MFP!! This site will really change your life! I know it did for me. If anything it made me more aware of what I'm eating and coupled with the support and motivation and a recipe for success!

Best piece of advice is to join groups and make friends on here! The support is so encouraging that it pushes you to do better each day!

Good luck! And feel free to friend me!
  • waxon81
    waxon81 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the team. Friend request sent
  • sammywil
    sammywil Posts: 104
    Options
    Welcome!

Im sure you will find lots of support on here for your weightloss.

Not so sure about the support for being a SPURS fan tho! :)

GUNNERS all the way lol!
  • spursman1972
    Options
    Thanks for the posts guys; have 'friended' you all 

Shame about being a gooner SammyWil, but I'm sure you're a nice person underneath that red shirt hehe 

X