My First Post

Options
I have tried many different diets and have come to the conclusion that eating less and exercising more is the only way. My reasons for being here are to gain some accountability in the process. Also to record everything I eat regardless of who saw me eat it! I just joined on Monday so I don't have progress to report but my weight loss goal is 30 pounds. I've been almost there before but got married in November and I swear it's like I went back to college for freshman year. 15 pounds came on without any effort and here I am.

Replies

• a035735
    a035735 Posts: 3
    Options
    I have tried many different diets and have come to the conclusion that eating less and exercising more is the only way. My reasons for being here are to gain some accountability in the process. Also to record everything I eat regardless of who saw me eat it! I just joined on Monday so I don't have progress to report but my weight loss goal is 30 pounds. I've been almost there before but got married in November and I swear it's like I went back to college for freshman year. 15 pounds came on without any effort and here I am.
  • sportsmomof2
    Options
    Best of luck!! You can do it! You will find alot of great inspiring people here. And maybe meet a few new friends along the way.

Good luck on your journey!